No announcement yet.

Thurman,Spence,Wilder,Joshua none are even close to hall of fame worthy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thurman,Spence,Wilder,Joshua none are even close to hall of fame worthy

So please stop acting like they can "Marinade fights" wtf have they done in their careers to even prove any of them are the best?? they all have limited resume's and none are the clear top dogs in their divisions. Manny and Mayweather were the top fighters for many years in several divisions and by the time it was time for them to face each other they were certified ATG'S...These fighters these days don't wanna put in the work!!

SOmething pushed your button?

Clearly all have many fights in their careers, ATg status is usually assigned towards end of career if not post. I mean wilder for instance, I don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone even suggest he could become one yet anywhere - and with his resume so far why would they?

That doesn’t mean they aren’t going to pick up plaudits along the way of course. Many would argue your point about being clear number one in division but that is of course subjective, many have bias towards their own fighters too
    Last edited by Kezzer; 02-06-2018, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Boxing ain't about legacy, it's about money. Femi can afford to wait on Wilder for 2 reasons: 1) he's packing 80K-90K in a stadium regardless so he's making bank and 2) marinating the Wilder fight could one day build it into a blockbuster instead of just a great fight for hardcore fans.

Comment

2 of those guys have never mentioned marinating anything.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
          I know.......

Comment

Originally posted by larry mustafa View Post
            I know.......
            I won't say which 2...

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
              No, Wilder just keeps saying he wants Joshua, and now it looks like Joshua wants Povetkin instead

so AJ seems to want it to marinade, unless hes just ducking.

Comment

wilder is clearly a hall of famer. only man to beat stirverne not once but twice

Comment

Agree. Too many young fighters think they can squander their prime milking titles and putting off the best opposition. Instead they engage in mismatches and then celebrate those hollow victories.

Comment

I think Spence will end up in the hall of fame. Spence doesn't want fights to marinate. He wants to fight Thurman and then Crawford ASAP.

Comment

Working...
                    X