Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    It's all in your mind

I aint reading all of that shlt. Stop deflecting to fantasies and show me 10 professional boxers that agree with you.

Or maybe you can't?

Max Kellerman: "No one really thinks Pacquiao won that fight."

Danny Garcia: “8-4 Mayweather”

Amir Khan: “Well done Floydmayweather great performance #EasyWork”

Mikey Garcia: “Floyd figured out Manny after 3 or 4 rounds and then outboxed him.”

Brandon Rios: “Mayweather made Pacquiao look stupid.”

Bernard Hopkins: “Mayweather showed up…Pacquiao didn’t.”

Sugar Ray Leonard: “Mayweather did what he had to do to win the fight.”

Roy Jones: “Mayweather’s performance was wonderful. Excellent. I had Floyd wide.”

Tim Bradley: “Boxing lesson from Mayweathr.”

Paulie Malignaggi: “There is no way Pacquaio thought he won the fight.”

Mike Tyson: “Mayweather is in an invincible mode now. No welterweight can beat him.”

James Toney: “It was supposed to be a great fight, but it was a great fight for one person. And that was Floyd Mayweather Jr.”
    Last edited by travestyny; 01-30-2018, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hairy Sachs Ave View Post
      It's obvious Pacquiao beat Mayweather. Most people don't want to admit it.
      Corruption is blatantly often in boxing when money is involved. What is important is that a lot have seen the truth how Vegas works when betting is involved, especially in the biggest fight in History. What is also important is knowing if the winner deserves the win, which you and most of the world realizes he did not. It was an empty win.. The clincher was, rather than redeeming himself for a fluke win and rematch with the Asian dude, he rather ran and duke it out with a novice for 50, who has no experience in a Pro fight at all. That's how you know who tucked his tail in between her legs.

Cheers!

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-30-2018, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Corruption is blatantly often in boxing when money is involved.
        Cheers!
        If it's all about Vegas, why can't you find 10 professional boxers that believe Pac won?

Step up.

Mikey Garcia: “Floyd figured out Manny after 3 or 4 rounds and then outboxed him.”

Roy Jones: “Mayweather’s performance was wonderful. Excellent. I had Floyd wide.”

Mike Tyson: “Mayweather is in an invincible mode now. No welterweight can beat him.”

James Toney: “It was supposed to be a great fight, but it was a great fight for one person. And that was Floyd Mayweather Jr.”

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          [B]I aint reading all of that shlt.
          And that is why you have lost my clown Biatch..

You keep on not reading in a place where you should read.

You come in here and only stare at pictures.

You have too much backlog from all the unanswered questions you wish to selectively duck.

You have too much Dildos.

You have too much of everything.

Your mind is polluted at this point my Clown Biatch.

It's all in your mind Travestyny, AKA my Clown Biatch. You have too much ALT and too many Dildos. You are obviously seeing things.

Mixing too many ALTS and too many Dildos will do that to you Travestyny. I suggest you only stick to your go to ALT Dosumpthin' and remove your other ALTS. And stick to one Dildo than using several at a time. It's too much taxing for you. You're over loading Missy. A biatch can only take so much divk you know. Just saying hahaha!!

Less is more Travestyny. Less is more.

But some wants you to have more ALTS though, like Lou so you'll totally stay locked up in a ****** facility hahaha!!

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
          Keep ALTing

Exactly. But what's even more pathetic is he's doing it, then bragging about his "post count" that's what he wants. So just stop responding to his thread and watch how his ALTs switch sides so he can bump his thread with "arguments"

lmao That is GOLD!!

Travestyny EXPOSED again hahaha!! ALT is an art Fl0mos like Travestyny use, and after all this time he still has not mastered on how to switch with his ALTS hahahaha!! Pathetic much?? I think so BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

"If I'm your alt"... wouldn't that mean we are the same person?

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Hey guys, I can make Travestyny duck a question like his life depended on it. Watch.
          Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Yes, it is simple. I want to stay queer.

Comment

blabhblahblah
            I saw something about alts and dildos.

Can you name 10 professional boxers that believe Pac won? yes or no?

Comment

I saw something about alts and dildos.

Oh, you mean your Dildos that you gave away. Yeah, that's from you. Your Memory is leaking now my Clown biatch?

Here's a reminder of how pathetic and Salty you are hahahaha!! This ain't real as well. All an illusion my clown Biatch.

01-30-2018You have received a Dildo Gift from travestyny
              07:14 AMtravestyny

11-04-2017You have received a Dildo Gift from travestyny
              02:25 PMtravestyny

01:49 PMtravestyny

08:54 AMtravestyny

10-31-2017You have received a Dildo Gift from travestyny
              09:36 PMtravestyny

10-19-2017You have received a Dildo Gift from travestyny

Someone Loves to give Dildos away around the clock...
              Last edited by Spoon23; 01-30-2018, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Oh, you mean your Dildos that your gave away. Yeah, that's from you. Your Memory is leaking now my Clown biatch.

Here's a reminder of how pathetic and Salty you are hahahaha!! This ain't real as well. All an illusion my clown Biatch.

01-30-2018You have received a Dildo Gift from travestyny
                07:14 AMtravestyny

02:25 PMtravestyny

01:49 PMtravestyny

08:54 AMtravestyny

10-31-2017You have received a Dildo Gift from travestyny
                09:36 PMtravestyny

10-19-2017You have received a Dildo Gift from travestyny

Someone Loves to give Dildos away around the clock...

You want another dildo. Don't you have enough? How about you shove them all down your throat at the same time....

then find 10 professional boxers that thought Pac won. I been waiting for a long time. Can you do it, or nah?

Tell you what...if you can't do it, I'll give you another dildo you little hungry f@g

Comment

You want another dildo. Don't you have enough? How about you shove them all down your throat at the same time....
                  You well know you fuvked up long time ago. Get in the program Clown Biatch. Your opinion has no weight in this forum anymore. You suck literally and figuratively hahaha!!

lol the only thing you've never Ducked is sticking those Dildos being smashed in your little cave hahaha!!

Naah, that's not my forte. That's your Forte. Haven't you realized by now. I've been calling you clown Biatch in all my posts to you and you still keep on replying to it lol You are now one and the same person. Embrace it, my clown Biatch.

I know you love the Pain. I won't stop giving it to you. I promise. Bwahahahaha!!

Comment

[B]You well know you fuvked up long time ago.
                    LMAOOOOO. You ducking hard. Last chance, bltch.

Can you name 10 professional boxers who agree with you?

Here, I'll name 11 who agree with me. I'm only asking you for 10.

Got it. Last chance, bltch

Comment

LMAOOOOO. You ducking hard. Last chance, bltch.
                      lol Last chance?

haven't you realized the bus left along time ago lmao

Oh and you are my clown Biatch not the other way around. Biatch hahaha!!

Here's a wake up call to make you see the wrong in this fight. This might do the trick. You are too dumb to see the truth, maybe if your other master says it. You'll finally get it. (I'm your 1st master).

Straight from the Horses Mouth himself.

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight’: Mayweather delivers for fans with win over McGregor"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

Oh no! Somebody owes the fans a good fight. He must have ****ed up big time for all that running and hugging.

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-30-2018, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X