Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: The Manny Pacquiao Fight Interests Me The Most

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the money fight interests him the most? It's the fight everyone wants

Comment

damm someone please shut mikey up!

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        Manny vs Mikey is a really good fight. Wouldn't mind it at all.
        ———
        Of course you wouldn’t.

You also loved Brandon Rios, Mathysse, Broner, David Diaz, Mosley, Oscar and Hatton (all of them coming from losing to Floyd)

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
          ———
          Of course you wouldn’t.

You also loved Brandon Rios, Mathysse, Broner, David Diaz, Mosley, Oscar and Hatton (all of them coming from losing to Floyd)
          Let's try this again….

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
            Manny vs Mikey is a really good fight. Wouldn't mind it at all.
            I would like it a lot better at 140.

I said way back one of the Garcias will be Mannys next fight.

Comment

What everyone wants is for Garcia to STFU and stop chasing old men.

Comment

Mikey get it through your head , you don’t deserve the pacquiao fight . Manny Pacquiao fights once a year, we wanna see him take meaningful fights, you represent no accomplishment for manny, you didn’t even win a round against errol spence and are clearly not a welterweight . Stop calling out manny

Comment

Originally posted by MxicoFistology View Post
                  Mikey get it through your head , you don’t deserve the pacquiao fight . Manny Pacquiao fights once a year, we wanna see him take meaningful fights, you represent no accomplishment for manny, you didn’t even win a round against errol spence and are clearly not a welterweight . Stop calling out manny
                  This the biggest BS going, look at Manny resume its full of guys less than Mikey.

Manny fights a lot of average fighters and he dont ride a white horse.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                    It's a fight I wouldn't mind seeing that's for sure. I would rather see Mikey hit 140 and Pacquiao vs Porter is a fight I would prefer. I personally think that fight would be awesome. If Pacquiao could win that one then the Crawford or Spence fight becomes very appealing.
                    Mikey with his "one foot out the game" would only go back imo to 140 if the winner of a Ramirez vs Taylor unification fight has rose his profile enough where the fight would represent a significant payday for Mikey or the likes of Tank, Haney, Teo, Ryan have become a bonafide star after moving up to 140lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by MxicoFistology View Post
                      ———-

Was Brandon a Rios a “meaningful” fight?
                      What about Broner? Or Mathysse or Vargas?

Comment

Working...
                      X