Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Long-Term Future Best Served By Avoiding Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    This is the correct answer.

Too much overrating of Crawford and too much being made of Manny's age when Manny has a win over prime, undefeated Keef.
    While talking over rated you might wanna re-access your prime undefeated keef because it was more a case of injury laden 2 yrs out nearly stopped by a B grader Keef that was nowhere near his prime, he was a broken name waiting to be swooped on and guess who wins the fight me stakes, Manny ran from Errol when Keith looked bad, thats what went down.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
      While talking over rated you might wanna re-access your prime undefeated keef because it was more a case of injury laden 2 yrs out nearly stopped by a B grader Keef that was nowhere near his prime, he was a broken name waiting to be swooped on and guess who wins the fight me stakes, Manny ran from Errol when Keith looked bad, thats what went down.
      "At the end of the day", Keef had top wins, and prior to his injury, everyone considered him the top dog. He has never been completely dominated, Josesito had him on the run in ONE round eating punches, but unlike Crawford with Kavaliauskas, Keef didn't get dropped by a B-level. He got dropped by a legend in Manny. There's a difference.

Meanwhile, Keef's resume dog walks Crawford's by a county mile.

Those are the real facts, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
        TC is more like a switch hitting Tommy Hearns than a Mayweather.
        He definitely has more similarities to Hearns than Mayweather that's for sure. I have never understood the comparison between Crawford and Mayweather, that's literally like comparing apples to peaches.
        Last edited by Dallas' 4 Eva; 08-04-2020, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Manny Destroys Bud

Hahaha Manny beats the brakes off of Bud, who hasn't even fought a top 10 fighter at 147🤣Its not hard to look good against C level fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Bunch Pag View Post
            Long term future?

Has anyone told the headline maker that Manny is knocking on 42s door?
            I came to post the EXACT same message.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              "At the end of the day", Keef had top wins, and prior to his injury, everyone considered him the top dog. He has never been completely dominated, Josesito had him on the run in ONE round eating punches, but unlike Crawford with Kavaliauskas, Keef didn't get dropped by a B-level. He got dropped by a legend in Manny. There's a difference.

Meanwhile, Keef's resume dog walks Crawford's by a county mile.

Those are the real facts, bro.
              Sorry mate these are the facts, at the end of the day Keef was a broken soldier thats why he was chosen so quickly the moment he was nearly stopped by a B grader, Roach said he thought Thurman has fought injured for a long time since he stopped stopping guys.

It was a opportunist fight at just the right time that allowed Manny to step away from Spence and nobody would care because Thurman had a record that they would push forward and bury the long lay of surgery and nearly stopped last time out, Manny was betting fav that tells volumes.

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post
                I came to post the EXACT same message.
                If the writer is saying TC puts Manny to sleep or beats him up badly, its fits, he is not talking career long term he is talking in the now one fight future.

Comment

I’ve written off Pac in the past and he’s proven me wrong a lot of times. Bud is really dynamic, but so is Pac. Bud is better than Thurman, but Pac, despite his age, is still dangerous.

Comment

I think Bud wins, maybe easily.

But if Green Machine could knock Bud down, it would be no shock for Manny to knock Bud out.

Comment

This has been the case for yrs now. Pac is only still fighting today, because he hasn't faced Crawford over the past 5 yrs. Had he, his career would've been done by now.

Comment

Working...
                      X