Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Long-Term Future Best Served By Avoiding Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
    Look, I am not Manny`s manager, he can do whatever he wants to do.

Nearly 42 old pacquiao still fights better guys than prime Canelo. Canelo plans to fight some Ryder or something, I have no idea whoever he is.
    So you still cant just name the guy you want him to fight, Im down for TC Ugas or Mikey, and they all winnable for Manny.

I dont want no Thurman rematch, avenge Horn if he wants a rematch thats unfinished, Keith had more surgery recently and needs to prove himself fit to fight at top level.

So who do you want right now ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
      So you still cant just name the guy you want him to fight, Im down for TC Ugas or Mikey, and they all winnable for Manny.

I dont want no Thurman rematch, avenge Horn if he wants a rematch thats unfinished, Keith had more surgery recently and needs to prove himself fit to fight at top level.

So who do you want right now ?
      I said it many times, you must just read..

I am fine if he fights Mikey, Danny -Spence winner, Ugas, Crawford, everything is ok for me.

Comment

• That's swell now go sit in the corner with the pointy hat and STFU.

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
        Says the idiot with the red bar.

Your reading comprehension is trash.

F$@#*ng dimwit... NEXT!
        Last edited by factsarenice; 08-11-2020, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• I just found this idiotic post again and I can say with confidence that calling it "silly" was proper. Spending more time responding to a child like you is a waste of time.

Study the sport and know what you are talking about then come back.

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
          Sure, a mediocre writer who has never laced a pair of gloves in his life and has no clue what he's talking about at all knows what's best for Pacquiao's future.
          For shyts and grins I'll trow you a freebe........Manny stays far, far away from Crawford because he's not as dumb as his fan following.
          Last edited by factsarenice; 08-11-2020, 10:58 PM.

Comment

• I love both but Bud is still the best

Comment

Working...
            X