No announcement yet.

Femnazism is out of control

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Femnazism is out of control

Enough is enough the feminist movement, femnazis are out of control.
    I don’t care what your religion, race, political affiliation or beliefs are but as Men we need to put a stop to the persecution of masculinity in today’s society.
    Things have devolved to the point where being masculine and being a man is seen as being inherently bad while to be feminine is to be good. The government has been complicit by promoting unwed motherhood. Hollywood has pushed this image of the modern metro sexual man. Just another name for a closet h0m0sexual. A man that has a so-called feminine side, which means he is good for being female like. Nonsense.
    Society functioned best with men as the head of the household, women as the keeper of the home, and raising children as a family. All of these alternative lifestyles have failed in the form of increased crime, decreased mental health, increased broken homes, decrease in morality, and increase in sexual perversion
    Last edited by BoxingTech718; 09-22-2018, 12:46 PM.

Oh boy this should be good. I agree with you 100 tho.

Comment

No doubt.

Common sense is out the window, which is why I cannot align myself with anything the left does

Comment

Tell that to my 8 side pieces. They be all over my masculinity.

Comment

See, this was rated one star told ya! The Fems cant even reply they just click stars and leave.

Comment

nonsense. im a staunch conservative but women dont serve best as 'keeper of the home' what is this the 1940s or some ****? So if a woman is smarter than her partner with much more earning power shes meant to stay at home? what if a female doctor marries a bricklayer? of course some of the ultra feminists are ridiculous (e.g when they say about women on the frontlines and mixed sports) but i dont necessarily think a more feminine society is a bad thing. I know this comments gonna be unpopular cause this forum borders on misogynistic at times but women have a lot of great qualities and ive got no problem with them taking more prominent roles in society alongside men, lets face it a male dominated society has resulted in two world wars in the last century alongside countless other atrocities and conflicts. we are equal but different.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
              No doubt.

Common sense is out the window, which is why I cannot align myself with anything the left does
              I consider myself an independent. But I don’t really believe in either party.

They both promote and claim ideals that they don’t practice in reality.

There honestly needs to be a third or fourth party.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                Society functioned best with men as the head of the household, women as the keeper of the home, and raping children as a family.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume this is a typo, but I agree with what you're saying man.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  nonsense. im a staunch conservative but women dont serve best as 'keeper of the home' what is this the 1940s or some ****? So if a woman is smarter than her partner with much more earning power shes meant to stay at home? what if a female doctor marries a bricklayer? of course some of the ultra feminists are ridiculous (e.g when they say about women on the frontlines and mixed sports) but i dont necessarily think a more feminine society is a bad thing. I know this comments gonna be unpopular cause this forum borders on misogynistic at times but women have a lot of great qualities and ive got no problem with them taking more prominent roles in society alongside men, lets face it a male dominated society has resulted in two world wars in the last century alongside countless other atrocities and conflicts. we are equal but different.
                  I don’t think women should just stay home but rather I’m protesting the ideal that being macho or masculine is inherently bad.

As well as protesting the feminization of the modern man by society.

They want men to be worried about feelings, and fashion, and absorbed in popular culture.

Instead of accumulating knowledge and becoming self reliant . Don’t think buy, consume, credit, keep running on that hamster wheel.

A man that’s a woman is easy to control, weak, malleable, not a threat.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume this is a typo, but I agree with what you're saying man.
                    Im typing this on my cell so my fat fingers sometimes hits the wrong thing

Comment

Working...
                    X