No announcement yet.

Suge Knight accepts plea deal of 28 years for manslaughter charges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Deportation to where? I thought all of this took place in Cali and he was born in Compton so what's that deportation reference about?
    Standard advisments here in California. Judge just reads them all when taking a plea. It’s doesnt apply to him because he is a citizen. Just don’t get into or even know where they were born so they just advise everyone just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by MalaysiaPac View Post
      He doesn't have a strong case, there's video footage of him running over his friend. How are you gonna defend that? If you take it to trial and you lose, you are looking at life. He took the 28 years because he'll do half and if he stays clean and healthy he might get a chance to come out.
      He’s not doing half for voluntary manslaughter. If it was involuntary then yes that’s likely. He will do 85% minus the time already served.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        He’s not doing half for voluntary manslaughter. If it was involuntary then yes that’s likely. He will do 85% minus the time already served.
        He'll likely do half of that, state pen doesn't require you to serve out your full sentence, plus good behavior factors in also, and even at 85% he's already been in jail for 3 years. Now 85% minus 3 years served already and that's pretty much half of his sentence.

Comment

Standard advisments here in California. Judge just reads them all when taking a plea. It’s doesnt apply to him because he is a citizen. Just don’t get into or even know where they were born so they just advise everyone just in case.
          Let's not kid ourselves, money talks in the legal system. Suge will be out in 10 for good behavior if he walks a straight line. Big possiblity he messes up or gets got by somebody though.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            Let's not kid ourselves, money talks in the legal system. Suge will be out in 10 for good behavior if he walks a straight line. Big possiblity he messes up or gets got by somebody though.
            Nah, he aint messing up. He'll be in segregation. He won't be with the killers, plus Suge might be a bully on the outside but he knows better once he's in there. Prison is filled with bullies just like him. If they do let him into general population then he'll probably go to a pc yard because of his status. I dont think they are gonna let him mingle with regular inmates.

Comment

Thanks for the clarification.

Comment

I think I understand the responses on this board now.

Comment

Big fan of Suge here and I believe he was done dirty in this case. But he has done alot of sht in the past and this is karma.

2018 and i still bump mostly death row sht from the 90s and the rest of that west coast G funk sht.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                    Probably could have had YG and the game as well.
                    Im sure Suge isnt pounding his head thinking he missed out on YG. Who gives a sht about YG bruh. He is a weak, sht rapper.

YG isnt talented enough to roll with da Row.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Yep. And Kendrick. All he had to do is stay behind the scenes and handle business. Death Row could've been the new Motown
                      Lmao nerdy rapper Kendrick lamar doesnt fit in Death row.

Kendrick is sht

Comment

Working...
                      X