Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mentally ill white men is a problem this country refuses to address

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy people with access to guns is the problem!

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
      Crazy people with access to guns is the problem!
      Liberal men with gun = deadly combination

Ex. Chicago

Ban liberal men

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Yes. I'm actually a part of a group that deals with mental illness in the black community. This forum is predominately white males. A lot of white males may not hear this message on a daily basis. I'm trying to remove the stigma of mental illness. You aren't weak or a snowflake if you seek treatment for mentall illness
        Did you just assume everybody’s race here? I thought liberals don’t do that...

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          Did you just assume everybody’s race here? I thought liberals don’t do that...
          First of all I'm not liberal, I'm left. I don't believe in holding hands singing kumbaya. I believe in violence to defend myself. I own guns

Secondly there have been more than one thread asking users their race.

Comment

Today's society isn't conducive to individual mental health.

To treat the cause rather than the symptom, fundamental changes to societal structure would need to happen.

Comment

My take is that they are either taking meds for mental issues and those meds just make them worse, or they are taking illegal drugs, which just makes things worse. Most of this is a product of poor upbringing. Suburban parents allow their kids to shut themselves in their room with unmonitored internet access, violent video games and hard core p 0 rn. They are raising a generation of social outcasts. Prior to Columbine we didn’t have this problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                First of all I'm not liberal, I'm left. I don't believe in holding hands singing kumbaya. I believe in violence to defend myself. I own guns

Secondly there have been more than one thread asking users their race.
                If you say you believe in violence and Are part of the left then whats the point of the thread if you dont believe what your putting out.
                Is it to get a reaction??

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                  Today's society isn't conducive to individual mental health.

To treat the cause rather than the symptom, fundamental changes to societal structure would need to happen.
                  Yall got a glimpse of America without Christianity

Keep pushing atheism to the younglings and ull see it get worst

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                    If you say you believe in violence and Are part of the left then whats the point of the thread if you dont believe what your putting out.
                    Is it to get a reaction??
                    I'm part of the problem for using violence to defend myself?

How you figure that?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                      Yall got a glimpse of America without Christianity

Keep pushing atheism to the younglings and ull see it get worst
                      I'm not religious but I agree. Some people need Church. They can help with mentally ill people.

Comment

Working...
                      X