Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Problem with the Wilder-Fury Promo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't expect much from this fight. Tyson Fury is not a power hitter. He doesn't look like he used to look. Wilder will eventually catch Fury and knock him out easily. I don't see much of a fight here. Yes I will definitely still watch it because it's Deontay Wilder and I'm sure it will be an exciting knockout. But the result of the fight is pretty much not in question. Wilder will win by KO. I'm more excited to see the Joshua-Povetkin fight honestly. They both can punch and can KO each other. That adds more intrigue to a fight. In the Wilder-Fury fight only one guy can KO the other. Tyson Fury's only chance is to win by 12 round decision and he doesn't look as good as he did previously to do that. So It's pretty predictable that Wilder wins by KO against Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      This fight will tell us just how popular Wilder really is in the United States.
      Not exactly bc two undefeated guys with plenty of WWE rip off gigs can generate a huge following .

Most of the ones who watch this wont have seen either guy , they will tune in to see a K.O in which why casual fans watch HW boxing in the states

AFTER the fight both should see a substantial difference in social media followers and take a lead on Eddie Hearn .

Comment

Working...
      X