No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearns Wants To Sign Mikey Garcia and Errol Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Hearns Wants To Sign Mikey Garcia and Errol Spence

Ain't Mikey with Zuffa more or less? Or is he looking to get into a bidding war with Zuffa?

Hopefully Spence gets with Hearn. He needs someone spitting his name out every day every hour every minute in every interview he gives.

Comment

Eddie throws EVERYONE'S name out there. It's just to get himself attention as a promoter.
      This is the same dude that was supposedly "changing boxing forever" this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Eddie throws EVERYONE'S name out there. It's just to get himself attention as a promoter.
        This is the same dude that was supposedly "changing boxing forever" this week.
        Have you ever heard about Netflix?

Dazn = Netflix for sports. We have it, its great. Its cheap. All kind of sports. 9.99 per month, cancel anytime. Watch whatever, whenever you want, live or from a library of past events. No PPV costs. Fights like GGG vs Canelo is part of the 9.99 per month, also UFC events etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post

Dazn = Netflix for sports. We have it, its great. Its cheap. All kind of sports. 9.99 per month, cancel anytime. Watch whatever, whenever you want, live or from a library of past events. No PPV costs. Fights like GGG vs Canelo is part of the 9.99 per month, also UFC events etc.
          I don't know a single person who uses Dazn. I doubt they even know what it is. Don't know why you're so interested in defending Hearn but trying to pretend this is as big as Netflix isn't fooling anyone.

Comment

I don't know a single person who uses Dazn. I doubt they even know what it is. Don't know why you're so interested in defending Hearn but trying to pretend this is as big as Netflix isn't fooling anyone.
            It's only available in 5 countries. Countries that more or likely don't get to watch the games that we can by just flipping the channel. Are US people really going to pay $20 or more to stream a baseball or football game that they can watch through there cable provider? It's 16 fights a year... Not worth it for me.

Comment

I bet you live in a country that doesn't give u the option to change the channel to watch a game. Dazn is only available in 5 countries.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
                It's only available in 5 countries. Countries that more or likely don't get to watch the games that we can by just flipping the channel. Are US people really going to pay $20 or more to stream a baseball or football game that they can watch through there cable provider? It's 16 fights a year... Not worth it for me.
                Lol, so it's even more obscure than I thought.

Comment

Why would you know anyone that uses the network it hasnt launched yet here you buffoon ?

We are defending it bc it brings more spotlight on boxing , what real fans want unlike cheerleaders like yourself who degrade it or anything that help the sport .

Loser ...lol

Comment

This is a great deal ,and look at all the hate from a certain fanbase ....

The cough ...Wilder ... cough , cough fanbase .....cough .... lol !

Comment

Working...
                    X