Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My daughter Chloe who lives in Makati is mad & worried about me.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how old is your daughter pops?

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
      13 now. She's so pretty and smart.

Comment

Brother Lebrick, these **** heads are not me... I cry when I see this.

I'm bringing my Chloe to Japan in three months, and then in 10 years retiring to my adopted people in the filipinas

Don't watch if you got a heart..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTds3-BxGV0

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Brother Lebrick, these **** heads are not me... I cry when I see this.

I'm bringing my Chloe to Japan in three months, and then in 10 years retiring to my adopted people in the filipinas

Don't watch if you got a heart..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTds3-BxGV0

that's a sad state to live in.
          but this is one of the oldest job as history proves it. it takes 2 to tango. they will do it even with the locals so the blame is not entirely on the foreigners.
          f@ck the foreigners who promised these poor souls everything then ditched them. If they do it with consent and both parties agree, I have no qualms about it. both are benefiting from it.

Comment

that's a sad state to live in.
            but this is one of the oldest job as history proves it. it takes 2 to tango. they will do it even with the locals so the blame is not entirely on the foreigners.
            f@ck the foreigners who promised these poor souls everything then ditched them. If they do it with consent and both parties agree, I have no qualms about it. both are benefiting from it.
            I hate dudes that don't support their children.. After the DNA test proved my paternity... As a man, I support my children.. I'm headed to Makati in two months.. I miss my lil Chloe ... I like to think of myself as a balikbayan type dude.. But I'm not Filipino... I miss my adopted country.. The Philippines.... No matter how many natural and unnatural disasters hit... The people still smile... Makes me smile too... That's good enough for me... Yes sir! I'm smiling now...

Comment

I hate dudes that don't support their children.. After the DNA test proved my paternity... As a man, I support my children.. I'm headed to Makati in two months.. I miss my lil Chloe ... I like to think of myself as a balikbayan type dude.. But I'm not Filipino... I miss my adopted country.. The Philippines.... No matter how many natural and unnatural disasters hit... The people still smile... Makes me smile too... That's good enough for me... Yes sir! I'm smiling now...
              you are manlier than most of them and hats off to you my homie. i just wish all those Aholes have the heart of yours.

Comment

you are manlier than most of them and hats off to you my homie. i just wish all those Aholes have the heart of yours.
                I really appreciate your kind words...
                My daughter will know her father
                Will live the best life I can afford to give...
                God will most definitely judge me for my actions..
                I'm just trying to be a man, a GOD fearing man
                Thanks for your words of encouragement, I needed them.
                I really needed them..

Comment

Hopefully, you'll make a positive impact on your daughter's life. Where she can depend on her herself, her knowledge and wisdom passed on from you so she doesn't rely on some other fool.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
                    Hopefully, you'll make a positive impact on your daughter's life. Where she can depend on her herself, her knowledge and wisdom passed on from you so she doesn't rely on some other fool.
                    Thanks brother. She's coming to sped all Sumer here with me this year! I'm looking forward to it. I read a lot about raising daughters, and a strong positive father is the single biggest factor in children. Being raised by only women is a bad thing..

Comment

13 now. She's so pretty and smart.
                      Is she your first?

13 to 15 is when they start to think they are smarter than you! They come back to earth when they realize how much college cost or if there is college in their future rent and food.

Comment

Working...
                      X