Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis To Stand Trial on Assault Charge on November 29

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmao y'all love to say black people play the race card but all these prejudices and racist undertones are hard to ignore. You guys thing he should be locked up for life because he punched someone. Not saying he's not guilty but some of y'all need to cut this this key board warrior **** out.

Comment

• Originally posted by latinlingo View Post
      And I quote ”you rather be a hoodlum than a b*tch that talks **** bout dudes”

That’s exactly what you do cocolo, talk ****. Tell me something I didn’t already know maricon.
      I back it up too, puta.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
        Same thing, ass head. Don't let me catch you in the streets.
        Me you LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
          I didnt ask where you are from, nor do I care. The fact of the matter is a professional boxer sucker-punched someone and you and a couple of other people are condoning it by criticizing the victim. He might not be Mike Tyson but he had enough power to KO the guy and give him a concussion.
          'Inner City Ethics'....

Could you kindly expand on this for me?

I don't wish to dimiss your concept out of hand without a full consideration of the social, economic and racial elements that presumably lead to this new construct.

Is it in the same intellectual sphere as say; inner city philosophy or inner city existential thinking?

I'm intrigued.

Comment

• You don’t back up anything but your as s to the unemployment line chango...
            Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            I back it up too, puta.

Comment

Working...
            X