Kovalev won that fight, he's the P4P king

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still if the opinion Chocolatito is still p4p #1

Comment

Ward did a number on Kov's body which is why Kov couldn't finish the job. Those body shots are going unknown as people just tend to focus on head shots.

Comment

Since when was Kovalev another name for Chocolatito?

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
          The people who thought Ward would win thought he'd outbox Kovalev clearly, but that didn't happen. Kovalev steadily outboxed Ward while Ward retreated last night.

Those scorecards were in before the fight started.

People say "Ward figured him out," did he?! Because it's the exact opposite, IMO. From the opening bell Kovalev is the one that controlled everything, but the key is those later rounds where people say "you must of missed Wards body shots"

No, I didn't miss the 3 body shots per round that Ward landed. Now tell me how many combinations Ward landed in those rounds? I legit don't think Ward landed more then one two punch combination. He landed some body shots and a couple jabs and thats it. Meanwhile, while Ward landed body shots, Kovalev continued to snap his head back, land his own body shots, and throw and land combinations.

Rewatch the fight with no HBO commentary and you'll see Kovalev clearly winning even the rounds Max was saying Ward did. Max was terrible and he may have blinded judgement to viewers. Every time he was going crazy for Wards body shots, Kovalev would come back with a laser beam jab and stun Ward multiple times.

Absolute farce of a fight. Kovalev got robbed by these corrupt judges plain and simple.

Kovalev had Ward figured out early, AND it carried over in the later rounds, wtf, you guys talking about body shots. BODY SHOTS!?!?!? It was like 3 per round and thats all he did. Body shots stopped Ward from getting washed- but they did not win him rounds or the fight.

Kovalev punished Ward throughout the fight and more often, Ward was in survival mode and did not outbox anything, he was surviving!!! Wow, I literally can't believe this. I've been crying all night and watching Kovalev highlight videos, I'm stunned. Literally stunned that these punk ass judges just robbed Kovalev of everything.

Kovalev #1 P4P and it ain't even close.
          Originally posted by King_ View Post
          Oh and, if you rewatch the fight, you'll see a clear Kovalev victory.

I rewatched it this morning and its literally impossible to not give Kovalev 6 rounds.

If this fight is ANYWHERE else in the world, Kovalev wins by at least 3 rounds.

Kovalev put on a boxing clinic. Ward merely survived, espcially in the later rounds. Kovalev won this fight.

Comment

Working...
          X