No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: Mayweather Wants a Lower Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
    Man stfu and give credit where credit is due.
    You know Floyd is the best.

No need to discredit him

Comment

• Originally posted by peplz View Post
      Don't you mean to say "yo name be peplz"..? Lol
      Not at all. I can speak proper English.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
        To quote the great philosopher Roger Mayweather, "that's because you don't know shit about Boxing"

I didn't have this problem because I didn't pick Guerrero. Most level headed people saw this schooling coming from a mile away.
        Thats because people werent thinking about the Floyd who got touched by bum azz cotto. The reason that Floyd didnt fight Ghost how he fought Cotto, is because Floyd was overtrained in that fight. He even admitted it. Floyd Sr told Floyd to let his body rest in between training sessions, and he would see results. I know my boxing. I dont base my fight predictions off of hype. I based it off of fight math, and its NO WAY the Floyd who fought Cotto was going to lay on the ropes throwing counters against Ghost without getting hit.

Ghost is not a combination puncher, he's a swarmer. You can avoid combinations.

But you cant avoid swarms, because the punches are too close together. But when Floyd got on the ropes, he tied him up instead of trying to fight off of the ropes. If you notice, when they clinched, while hitting, Ghost was landing just as frequently as Floyd was.

Its not that Ghost is as fast as Floyd, its just that he has a swarm-style of letting his hands go, that combined with his height, would have been difficult for the smaller Floyd.

I also predict Ghost to cause allot of problems for other ww's.

And btw, I notice you picking a small sentence to highlight to respond to, and ignoring everything else like a ducker.

You pick and choose what you are able to deal with.

You dont know boxing, I do!

Comment

• Canelo will be really 'comfortable' at 147.

Comment

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
            Was just about to post this too. When all of them stepped up, they got stomped.
            lol and he compared them to Gatti what a dummy !

Comment

• Originally posted by peplz View Post
              Thanks for the advice, but I like being black. You should go to the Phillipines or talk to Sammy Sosa if you want an audience with people who feel the need to "lighten up"... Lol

Was this an attempt at being funny?

And what does being black have to do with replacing Al Sharpton (who is black) as host on MSNBC?

Are you too black for MSNBC?

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                Hey DUMBA$$!!! Saying he young doe is not Racist. Go learn something about the myriad of people who use that saying. You are ignorant as hell. And for you to call me Racist shows your ignorance because I have met and spent time with in person and in email and admire Roy Jones, Sugar Ray Leonard, and other Black fighters you dumb oaf.
                I bet you have "black friends" too. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                  lololloolololololololol

Comment

• Originally posted by _Gatti_ View Post
                    Gatti had a fan base. And he fought like a real warrior. Dumbass! lol To compare Gatti to any Mayweather is outright stupid. No mayweather could ever withstand one round of a Gatti Ward type fight. What a dummy!
                    All man stfu....

You said the Mayweather's got they ass whoop and I just told you the truth .......so did gatti.

I don't need to hear about fan bases and heart and this and that.
                    Don type BS if you don't want BS typed back at you.

Comment

• People sound genuinely shocked that Floyd who is the WBA 154lb champ wants to fight the WBC 154lb champ at 147.

It must really hurt the Floyd d1ck riders with all their loyal defending and slating of Manny to see their guy leave them high and dry all the time and pull off the same moves they hammer Manny for pulling.

I can see Khan, Garcia, Alexander or Petersen getting in the ring with Floyd before Canelo does. Even Matthysse is ahead of Canelo. It's all about the 140 fighters for Floyd I believe

Comment

Working...
                      X