Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dana White: Conor McGregor is better than Muhammad Ali!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
    Dana White who has recently moved into boxing said Conor McGregor is better than the great Muhammad Ali in the mental warfare game, in an interview he had last night. When I first heard it obviously as a boxing fan I was RAGING, but then I spoke to a couple of boxing fans and they agreed with Dana White.

all he does is scream and rant, I don't get it. Ali had proper lines and rhymes.
    That conference was hard to watch. Maybe the worst I've seen. Conor has mental issues, raving about Putin.

McGregor can't hold Ali's jockstrap.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      1) Oh fkn brother. I like how that fits for Ali at 29 and not guys like Vitali who retired for longer, came back older and regained his belt in his first fight back and went on to defend it years beyond when Ali was a retired shell. Roy Jones didn't lose until he was 35 and relied more on athleticism and reflexes moreso than any other fighter in history that I can think of. That explanation is a b@ll**** excuse just to forgive your hero.

2) Frazier is a flash in the pan and beat nobody who was any good in title fights other than Ali. He literally made his name off Ali. He got abused badly twice by Foreman. he should have never even fought him again. End of that story. Those are facts that cannot be disputed.

3) I guess I read the 'quit in MMA' part wrong because you didn't say 'MMA' so I can forgive that even though his wins/losses have not a damn thing to do with Dana White said.

Lastly I love how that triggered you because somebody compared another fighter to your hero Ali!
      Let me ask you, did it bother you that people (libtard media) compared Colin Kaepernik to Ali in social justice for not doing a mother@cking thing? That's what you should be upset about, chief.

That's the mic drop moment. Don't write me back I'm embarrassed for you at this point.
      Wow shut the **** up. Completely wrong, I couldn't read through your first few posts because they started off as garbage, so I didn't even bother reading this post cause it looked like a whiny ass baby complaining.

And drop the mic? How stupid can you be? LMFAO.
      Last edited by sceneboxing; 09-22-2018, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        Connor had dis advantages against a guy who came to fight on 11 days notice.. tell me more
        What does notice have to do with physical advantages? Tell me more.

Nice, sensible screen name that everyone understands. Thumbs up

Comment

Originally posted by sceneboxing View Post
          Wow shut the **** up. Completely wrong, I couldn't read through your first few posts because they started off as garbage, so I didn't even bother reading this post cause it looked like a whiny ass baby complaining.

And drop the mic? How stupid can you be? LMFAO.
          Wah wah little b@tch. Everything I said is absolute truth. I don't sugar coat sh@t for you snowflakes and don't give a crap what you think. I wasn't debating you so keep your 385 post a55 mouth out of my business noob.

Comment

What does notice have to do with physical advantages? Tell me more.

Nice, sensible screen name that everyone understands. Thumbs up
            Well I would think that actually KNOWING about a fight with enough time could help you prepare for it PHYSICALLY.....

....TURD

Comment

when will boxing give credit to Gorgeous George? the wrestler Ali stole his entire persona from. "I'm so pretty... I'm the greatest..." thats all influence from the wrestler who gave a 19 year old Ali advice on how to market himself.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                Well I would think that actually KNOWING about a fight with enough time could help you prepare for it PHYSICALLY.....

....TURD
                So Conor was ready for him too when he was training for another fighter? No. No he wasn't. And on top of that he was training for a fight at 155 and would up fighting at 170 you dunce.
                Diaz had height, reach, weight and surprise on his side and still had his face turned into hamburger.

Derp....derp....

Comment

So Conor was ready for him too when he was training for another fighter? No. No he wasn't. And on top of that he was training for a fight at 155 and would up fighting at 170 you dunce.
                  Diaz had height, reach, weight and surprise on his side and still had his face turned into hamburger.

Derp....derp....
                  Ahhh I see so one fighter trains months for a fight the other doesnt. But it is the other fighter who had th4 advantages because of.....surprise!!!

Is anyone else reading this😂😂

Comment

Derp....derp....
                    Just stop, at least Conor was training for a fight Chad and Nate wasnt.

Conor was also 170 that night so stop the "nate had a advantage" Nate has 10 days notice and wasnt in any kind of camp.

Its funny to me Conor fans say Nate had a advantage because of height and reach when Conor was a bully at 145lbs.

Derp derp.

Comment

I want what he’s smoking, what’s up with these edomites comparing legends who have earned their status while going thru racial epithets and hardships thru stereotypes from hundreds of years of pure ignorance to guys who couldn’t even walk a block in those men’s shoes?!

Freedom of speech but not freedom of consequential backlash!

Comment

Working...
                      X