Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the Wilder-Fury winner surpass AJ as the #1 heavyweight and be the A side?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Wilder wins, he will have beaten a Fury who is not a top ten fighter as we speak. Wilder cannot become the number 1 by this means, only someone with an extreme mental illness and a breathtaking bias would think so.

If Fury wins, all he has done is beat the number 2 in the division, so no, he will not be the number 1 in the division because that place is already occupied by Joshua. It's quite simple really. But all of you insecure weirdos are going to claim otherwise. I feel sorry for you.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
      Joshua's best win was over a 40 year old inactive Wlad that Fury already beat. LMAO

Fury beat a much better version of Wlad.

Of course if Wilder beat Fury he would be above Joshua. undefeated active Fury + undefeated Ortiz > 40 yr old semi retired Wlad and Joseph Parker who is Chisora level bum.
      Fury is active against complete worthless nobodies. Plus he's really fat with loose skin which shows he was recently obese. Fury looks like **** so a win over him means nothing.

Of course Ortiz was undefeated, his biggest test was against that bum Jennings. Let that sink in yeah. Everybody goes undefeated with that bum resume. And he was old as hell who nearly failed the medical. He had high blood pressure and only had 2 rounds worth of stamina, but he still nearly got Wilder out of there. Haha.

Delusional!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Just looking View Post
        Wait, I just noticed that the most disgusting Hearn fanboys are in bad terms? HAHAHA, this is amusing
        With the delusional post you made before this one, it's clear who the disgusting one is here.

Neither Fury or Wilder will be close to being worth half the money against Joshua, let alone being the A side. But don't let me stop you from being a delusional idiot. It's how you American morons are. Haha.

Comment

Fury is not a good measuring stick for where Wilder is at. Wilder is a better measuring stick for Fury though. At least Wilder has been fighting fairly regularly and hasn't had to lose 150 lbs of fat.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            With the delusional post you made before this one, it's clear who the disgusting one is here.

Neither Fury or Wilder will be close to being worth half the money against Joshua, let alone being the A side. But don't let me stop you from being a delusional idiot. It's how you American morons are. Haha.
            Ok idiot. I was talking about your friends arguing right before my comment. But if you feel jealous, know that you are as disgusting and stupid as them. Feel better now? You can keep fooling yourself saying that money matters more than good fights, or that Wilder is far from PPV. You entitled to your opinion, no matter how stupid it is
            P.s.: Just for you to know genius, I'm brazilian

Comment

Ok idiot. I was talking about your friends arguing right before my comment. But if you feel jealous, know that you are as disgusting and stupid as them. Feel better now? You can keep fooling yourself saying that money matters more than good fights, or that Wilder is far from PPV. You entitled to your opinion, no matter how stupid it is
              P.s.: Just for you to know genius, I'm brazilian
              I'm the jealous one? Haha. Care to tell me what i'm "Jealous" about?

Everyone with a brain has Joshua as the number 1 in the division. Every one with a brain will have him as the number 1 after Fury/Wilder as well. If Fury wins, he takes Wilder's place at number 2. If Wilder wins he stays where he is because he didn't beat the number 1 in Joshua, but a fighter who isn't even in the top 10 at this point.

You also said they would be the A side when they don't come close to selling the tickets and PPV's that Joshua does. Neither Fury or Wilder are PPV fighters. And if they fight on PPV, not many people are going to buy it. So yes, you're a moron.

Were you Brazilian born? Do you live there now? Or were you American born but due to ethnicity you like to consider yourself Brazilian?
              Last edited by Sid-Knee; 08-20-2018, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                I'm the jealous one? Haha. Care to tell me what i'm "Jealous" about?

Everyone with a brain has Joshua as the number 1 in the division. Every one with a brain will have him as the number 1 after Fury/Wilder as well. If Fury wins, he takes Wilder's place at number 2. If Wilder wins he stays where he is because he didn't beat the number 1 in Joshua, but a fighter who isn't even in the top 10 at this point.

You also said they would be the A side when they don't come close to selling the tickets and PPV's that Joshua does. Neither Fury or Wilder are PPV fighters. And if they fight on PPV, not many people are going to buy it. So yes, you're a moron.

Were you Brazilian born? Do you live there now? Or were you American born but due to ethnicity you like to consider yourself Brazilian?
                I said the winner can be the A side if they do well in selling this fight. https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianma.../#365e41ba19ca
                When people at forbes say Wilder can sell and being him matched with another huge talker who happens to have a very good acomplishment it's very possible
                I'm brazilian born and lived here all my life as well

Comment

Fury isn't even ranked top 5 in any rankings. Not even as good as Povetkin.

Comment

I said the winner can be the A side if they do well in selling this fight. https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianma.../#365e41ba19ca
                    When people at forbes say Wilder can sell and being him matched with another huge talker who happens to have a very good acomplishment it's very possible
                    I'm brazilian born and lived here all my life as well
                    They might do well for themselves, but it still won't be well enough to be the A side. Neither will make anywhere near to 25 mill the way Joshua does. Not even close.

Wilder can't sell to save his life. He's never sold all his tickets for any fight. So that's a straight up lie.
                    Last edited by Sid-Knee; 08-20-2018, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X