No announcement yet.

Any opinions on this conspiracy theory?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
    They (my classmates) were very generous. One of them hired a bus to take our entire class to a beach. Yup. I benefited from dictator money a little bit. But I was in high school. He would later steal my girlfriend. Rather...she went to him coz he had all the money.
    My ex & daughter Chloe live in Makati, Chloe's classmates are all highly educated Filipinos who hated those thieves.
    They say emelda has everything they stole.

Comment

It's actually true. And it isn't as complicated to understand.

OK in a nutshell it went like this; both of the Marcos started thiefing from all angles. When heads of states do this, it's like bleeding in a pool of piranhas, you're shouting to the world "hey everyone, I don't give a crab about my country, place your bid" and that's what happened. Simple as that. I'm not saying more only that some pro-Israel big cats in New York wanted the Marcos to do whatever it took to rewrite the books so that they would take premium cuts but most importantly, set up permanent base there(meaning they decide who gets what job) The Marcos knew it would take a civil war to accomplish that and said "oh! That's really nice of you! But no thanks. I have to go now, bye!"

Comment

Working...
      X