Steve Bannon is out of the white house

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    Trump and bannon tried to push their agenda but the globalist is too strong
    Yes it's globalist fault that he's fired like 5 people already and has such low approval rating and can't stick to anything he says

Where's AddiX at lol

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
      Yes it's globalist fault that he's fired like 5 people already and has such low approval rating and can't stick to anything he says

Where's AddiX at lol
      Leaks and blackmailing is what the left(globalist) has been using againts the man

And ur party onviously controlls the media
      Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 08-18-2017, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Leaks and blackmailing is what the left(globalist) has been using againts the man

And ur party onviously controlls the media
        You just keep making excuses for trump being a complete idiot. How long til you realized you got conned?

Just cause I laugh tat delusional trumpers doesn't make me a lib

Comment

You just keep making excuses for trump being a complete idiot. How long til you realized you got conned?

Just cause I laugh tat delusional trumpers doesn't make me a lib
          dude is a billionaire
          what does that make u calling him an idiot
          its pretty obvious that the globalist is working 24/7 to bring down the man

ur enjoying the work of the globalist means ur on their side

Comment

Comment

Hahahahaha. I guess jack Kelly and Cohn won the war.

Comment

Trump hires the best folks, believe me
                It's like a freaking revolving door man. The only people I expect to stick around are his immediate family.

Comment

dude is a billionaire
                  what does that make u calling him an idiot
                  its pretty obvious that the globalist is working 24/7 to bring down the man

ur enjoying the work of the globalist means ur on their side
                  You f'ing moron....Bannon was fired because he publicly contradicted his boss.

"There's no military solution [to North Korea's nuclear threats], forget it."*

Said this after Trump threatened N Korea with "fire and fury" whatever. Also, it directly contradicts the US military and their stance on the matter.

If he made these comments behind closed doors or in a WH meeting that would be OK but he said them in a recorded interview (The American Prospect). No way Trump could keep him after this.

You Trumpist idiots will blame invisible en****** (deep state, globalists, the jews, alt left etc) but the fact is Bannon dug his own grave.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    You f'ing moron....Bannon was fired because he publicly contradicted his boss.

"There's no military solution [to North Korea's nuclear threats], forget it."*

Said this after Trump threatened N Korea with "fire and fury" whatever. Also, it directly contradicts the US military and their stance on the matter.

If he made these comments behind closed doors or in a WH meeting that would be OK but he said them in a recorded interview (The American Prospect). No way Trump could keep him after this.

You Trumpist idiots will blame invisible en****** (deep state, globalists, the jews, alt left etc) but the fact is Bannon dug his own grave.
                    Fwiw, I think it's this it's policy related as well. It wasn't a capitulation to those calling bannon or trump racists.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      The left staged the Charlottesville scene so they could tie Trump to it and force his hand on Bannon. The left is scared of the populist, ALL AMERICANS FIRST agenda. Now they are blaming the attacks yesterday in Barcelona on the Charlottesville fiasco. Even though ISIS claimed responsiblity for it almost instantly and it is identical to the attack in Nice, France last year which ISIS also claimed responsibility for. Yet, the media would have people believe that somehow Trump has encouraged white supremacists in America and Muslims in Spain to commit attacks on crowds with vehicles.

The left and the media in this country are pure evil, satanists, who will tear this country to shreds for the sake of political power and they do not care one bit about the welfare of anyone who votes for them. Democrats have always been the party of slavery, it's the very reason why the Republican party was formed to stop the active institution of slavery which the Democrats got rich off of. They lie to their voters who seemingly know no better. You are voting for the very people who supported the very thing that you want to erase!

Comment

Working...
                      X