No announcement yet.

soul survivor takes his rage out on a woman who rejects hom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] soul survivor takes his rage out on a woman who rejects hom

Damn some shade thrown by soul_survivor no need to take things so personally bro.

****sexuality is always an option for the sexually inadequate!

I dunno man

It's defo lame and butt hurt yeah. But i dunno, obvs people get hurt in the game rejection all part of it. I didn't rack up 200+ without being rejected plenty and I can take it

But fact is the men who get hurt in the game are the beta, the bullied, the weak. Whilst we may laugh at them, it's still not very nice. I do feel bad for them like I do all victims of bullying. I mean I used to pick fights at school and may be considered a bully but now I'm an old benevolent soul I still feel for those being bullied now, beta or not

Yes women get hurt too but usually after they been banged up the backside by some stud and he's just vanished into the ether and they wanted his kids. How can u feel sorry for that? Only the not nice girls get hurt

That's the mismatch in the game. Bad men hurt bad women. The good guys and the good girls stay out of it.

But when it comes to hurting men, it's always total nasty horrible whores destroying nice guys confidence. Fundamentally, I believe it's why male suicide rates are so much higher than female

So in that respect. Fair play on taking this clearly over confidence annoying little cow down a peg. Even if u r a virgin little beta male

Comment

its ok for a person to have preferences that dont include you and your race/nationality/gender. buck up and keep it movin.

plotting revenge is such a loser tactic.

Comment

That was pathetic.

Comment

Fake and super gay

Comment

guys who call women "racist" because they aren't attracted to them should be placed under NSA surveillance as potential rapists
            Last edited by ////; 06-02-2017, 01:31 PM.

Comment

punchr needs to get in this thread, and give the Indian guy some advice.

But the video was fake and gay, so it doesn't matter.

Comment

**** is most likely fake like all the other ones....

either way... not dating someone isnt racist... its a preference!

learn the difference

Comment

Ah what the hell.. Cringe worthy..
                  Dude Can't handle a rejection.. That ugly ass Indian guy would not be getting any chick back in India with that shîtty attitude..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                    Ah what the hell.. Cringe worthy..
                    Dude Can't handle a rejection.. That ugly ass Indian guy would not be getting any chick back in India with that shîtty attitude..
                    Dude look gay

I won't be surprise they sucked each other's dic right after the video ends

Comment

Working...
                    X