Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien "The Problem" Broner Vs Vernon "The Viper" Forrest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrible matchup for Broner. Vernon picks him apart.

To this day I still have no idea how Mayorga was able to beat Forrest...I guess he was just so unpredictable the first time and it got in his head.

Comment

This would be an absolute one-sided beat down in favour of Forrest, who was quite frankly levels above Adrien 'Mental Problems' Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
        Dumbest **** I ever read. Forest got stopped by a ****ing club fighter. Foh.
        Stopped by a club fight, now we know you don't know anything about boxing.

Comment

obviously your one of those guys that hasnt been watching long,, you just boxrec it and read about it,,,,

If you think that a prime, welterweight version of mayorga was a club fighter,, then that speaks volumes about your knowledge, or lack of it......

Forrest beats the hell out of broner,, and shoves his comb up his unconscious arse,, NO ****

Comment

Lmao was just watching that. Broner destroys forest. "Same **** different toilet" -Ab

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              obviously your one of those guys that hasnt been watching long,, you just boxrec it and read about it,,,,

If you think that a prime, welterweight version of mayorga was a club fighter,, then that speaks volumes about your knowledge, or lack of it......

Forrest beats the hell out of broner,, and shoves his comb up his unconscious arse,, NO ****
              Actually I've been watching boxing my whole life and I know mayorga was some overrated fighter who gout his ass beat when stepping up in competition. Forest got his ass beat by a club fighter who should've never beaten him. I'd favor broner by destruction.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
                Stopped by a club fight, now we know you don't know anything about boxing.
                Yea ok buddy sure, so you'd pick forest to beat broner?

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post

lmao ..........

Comment

Actually I've been watching boxing my whole life and I know mayorga was some overrated fighter who gout his ass beat when stepping up in competition. Forest got his ass beat by a club fighter who should've never beaten him. I'd favor broner by destruction.
                    So you havent learned much in the years you have been watching,, no wonder your in the red....

Mayorga only lost to the absolute cream of the crop,,, tito, oscar, shane, cotto, and besides the oscar fight, he gave hell to those guys,,,,

A prime mayorga at welter was a tough guy to beat,, huge chin, huge power, and huge iron will to win.... He never backed down,,,,

Broner has none of those traits, and forrest would box his ears off and stop him late...
                    ANd nearly all the posters agree

Comment

Why are we matching Broner who has had 1 ww fight with a guy who had many ww fights. Is this even a fair comparison?

Comment

Working...
                      X