No announcement yet.

Console gamers with 4k sets?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    I've narrowed it down to two choices as far as TV's.

Vizio P series and Sony X900E.
    If I was you I would look deeper into Samsung. Sony just isn't the same company they used to be. Quantity of quality is their SOP.
    Last edited by War Room; 11-13-2017, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Comment

Pea what did you end up getting with your $1500 budget? I'm sure you got something good, that's not a cheap tv if that was your budget. You coulda gotten some of the best mid range tv's. I see you narrowed it down to Sony x900e and Vizio P Series, both are great tv's all around. Did you get one of those?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Pea what did you end up getting with your $1500 budget? I'm sure you got something good, that's not a cheap tv if that was your budget. You coulda gotten some of the best mid range tv's. I see you narrowed it down to Sony x900e and Vizio P Series, both are great tv's all around. Did you get one of those?
          Vizeo's are hit or miss. Ive had some that were great and some that tanked in less than a year.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Vizeo's are hit or miss. Ive had some that were great and some that tanked in less than a year.
            P Series is the only one worth getting. But yeah they're the "budget" brand to go to.

Comment

I didn't get either.

Between getting new ball joints, shocks and clutch for my truck, and replacing about 7-800 bucks worth of Milwaukee power tools that got stolen, my video game and tv upgrading has been put on the back burner.

But a cracker will prevail. I'll post pics when I do.

Comment

They're both great, but LG is king of 4K right now.
                I bought an LG UHD tv on black friday, it sure as hell destroys Samsung by a large margin.

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
                  I bought an LG UHD tv on black friday, it sure as hell destroys Samsung by a large margin.
                  Hmm thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Does LG have smart 4K UHD TVs too?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                    Non smart 4k’s are rare, but yes the LG’s discussed in this thread are all smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                      Yep, the one i told you about is 4K UHD. PS4 pro graphics look insane on that baby.

Comment

Working...
                      X