No announcement yet.

I never knew Promoter Eddie Hearn was a Giant dude is tall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RyanjLarose View Post
    he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth i doubt hes ever been in a fight lol
    He actually had a few amateur fights but never used the surname Hearn because his dad didn't want people to know he was his son because he would be treated differently.

Not sure if he was any good or not but i bet most of this forum have never even had the balls to get in a gym and spar, never mind compete in an amateur fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
      He actually had a few amateur fights but never used the surname Hearn because his dad didn't want people to know he was his son because he would be treated differently.

Not sure if he was any good or not but i bet most of this forum have never even had the balls to get in a gym and spar, never mind compete in an amateur fight.
      ok i stand corrected , easy to assume i suppose

Comment

he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth i doubt hes ever been in a fight lol
        Yea doubt he has done much fightin. A lot people don't realize how much of it is mental.I mean I could pick out 10 REAL tough guys and they would go st8 though 50 reg good sized guys.And it would not be close.(not trying to say IM a REAL tough guy)

Comment

If you are in the UK and go to Yorke Hall for small fights, then you will see him walk pass you inches away. He's a tall guy

Comment

oh im sure... hes tapping anything he wants..dude drives a bentley...an ugly, short,not funny dude with a bentley could most likely smash any of these chicks lol

but i mean he has a wife ...shes good looking , but not what i expected that's for sure..he could be pulling dimes easy ,which I'm sure he does on the side
            Mjp wanted his dick bad, hearn has it all the height, the wit, the money. You have to be careful now because anything is sexual harrassment now

Comment

Working...
            X