No announcement yet.

This is so unjust / pensioner arrested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is so unjust / pensioner arrested

A 5ft 1 pensioner was tormented for months by yobs, then one day the pensioner ( woman ) was walking along walking her dog, when a group of abuot 20 youths blocked her way and crowded round her and taunted her. One lad (15 and 7 inches taller ) put his arms out and said come on then old lady hit me if you dare, she prodded hit 3 times like playful punches in the stomach, he threw her to the ground breaking her arm. 3 hours later the police arrested HER. She has to wait until the end of the month to see if charges will be pressed.
    Discuss, someone tell me whats going on here? SHAMBLES!!

wtf....... id love to find all them lads who done that , id beat the **** outta every 1 of them at the same time

Comment

Thats just some punk ass **** to do.....I mean some old people piss me off the way they drive or what not but you never hu8rt an old person like that.

Comment

I cant believe she got arrested

Comment

Originally posted by platinummatt
          I cant believe she got arrested
          my guess...the kids were classified and children and technically she DID hit the "child", who did not hurt her.
          then he pushed her and she got hurt falling.

yea, that's just wrong but i can see how the legal system can twist the truth a bit

Comment

i am assuming that limeys refer to old people as pensioners?
            lol! that's pretty funny.

Comment

Originally posted by platinummatt
              A 5ft 1 pensioner was tormented for months by yobs, then one day the pensioner ( woman ) was walking along walking her dog, when a group of abuot 20 youths blocked her way and crowded round her and taunted her. One lad (15 and 7 inches taller ) put his arms out and said come on then old lady hit me if you dare, she prodded hit 3 times like playful punches in the stomach, he threw her to the ground breaking her arm. 3 hours later the police arrested HER. She has to wait until the end of the month to see if charges will be pressed.
              Discuss, someone tell me whats going on here? SHAMBLES!!
              Proof positive that the law should show a little leniency in certain cases of assault.....because those boys need a good old fashion ass-whoopin which I would gladly administer for free.

Some ass-whoopin's are called for, needed, and justified....bottom line.

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG
                Proof positive that the law should show a little leniency in certain cases of assault.....because those boys need a good old fashion ass-whoopin which I would gladly administer for free.

Some ass-whoopin's are called for, needed, and justified....bottom line.
                yup. it also shows that laws can not be black and white. there are always extenuating circumstances.

Comment

Still, it is an idiotic, since she was clearly the more injured side, also, if a teenager laid his hands on her first, she automatically has a right to defend herself, because this is classified as an assault. He touched her first, he assaulted her first.
                  Which reminds me of a joke about britsh police, but I am not gonna tell it cause women and limeys would find it offensive.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber
                    Still, it is an idiotic, since she was clearly the more injured side, also, if a teenager laid his hands on her first, she automatically has a right to defend herself, because this is classified as an assault. He touched her first, he assaulted her first.
                    Which reminds me of a joke about britsh police, but I am not gonna tell it cause women and limeys would find it offensive.
                    Is it somthing about ****? Or 'the fuzz'?

Comment

Working...
                    X