Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Golovkin: Golden Boy's Prez: Open to Rematch in March

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxing needs to stop worrying about these Mexican holidays to schedule fights. Fans are going to buy a rematch regardless of which weekend it falls on. A fight of this magnitude will put asses in seats and another million plus PPVs whether it is on Cinco De Mayo or any other weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      Your mom molested you with her dildo and your dad made you suck his dick you punk ass coward!
      You b itch made piece of shet!
      Fok you AND your momma Byecth.

Comment

Originally posted by rayrobinsontbe View Post
        Can't put it better myself, after watching the fight , peiple tried and say canelo boxed beutiful , some people even try and say that canelo worked ggg how mayweather worked canelo lmao!!!! He lost that fight, ggg was the champion he had to come and get him, not the other way around.
        Canelo made GGG miss 500 times....

Canelo out worked GGG to the body... Counter punching made GGG question going to the body...

I agree GGG landed more (mainly jabs), but Canelo landed the better shots...

Fight was easy to score for Canelo....

Fight was easy to score for GGG....

Depends on what you favor as a judge

Comment

Originally posted by BluDivision View Post
          Canelo made GGG miss 500 times....

Canelo out worked GGG to the body... Counter punching made GGG question going to the body...

I agree GGG landed more (mainly jabs), but Canelo landed the better shots...

Fight was easy to score for Canelo....

Fight was easy to score for GGG....

Depends on what you favor as a judge
          This part of the fight always annoys me a bit. Yes Canelo made GGG "miss" that many but do you know how many throw away shots Golovkin always uses as he's setting up his offense? Quite a lot actually. It's not that he was swinging at air completely missing 500 shots. ****, Murray made him miss 500 times too, doesn't change anything.

Comment

He says March is possible and then says how great and wonderful and hard to beat May is. The rematch will be in May as expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
              Fok you AND your momma Byecth.
              Okay I'll **** you and your momma b itch!
              I'll **** that b itch in her ass while your beneath us licking my nutts punk!

Comment

obviously gonna happen in May

/thread

Comment

That's the beauty of opinions.. they are respected and we keep it moving. But I have to disagree, missed or not final punch stat says what's going on.. effective or not ggg pressed the action for most of the rounds, effectively or not landed more punches , ate punches like Scooby snacks that pretty much woulda had wobbled anybody. As the champion canelo shoulda had taken the fight to him , that's how it was in the old days. Challenger had to take the fight to the champion and win convincingly.. plus canelo said before the fight that he was going to be right there , im thinking I was going to see canelo stand in the pocket more often. Saw him boxing "on his bike" more than he usually does.

Comment

Very true indeed

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      Okay I'll **** you and your momma b itch!
                      I'll **** that b itch in her ass while your beneath us licking my nutts punk!
                      See, the thing is you gay as F, u cant seem to get Canelo's balls out yo mouth. So how can you do anything else? smh.

Comment

Working...
                      X