No announcement yet.

Amir Khan's Future?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan's Future?

Sleazy reality TV star? Wife gets honour killed? He mows down another pedestrian in his car?

Or is he actually intending to box again?

The future is his instagram loving wife will clean him out. The guy is delusional and the best he can hope for is a good payday against Brook then retire

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Shaw High View Post
      Sleazy reality TV star? Wife gets honour killed? He mows down another pedestrian in his car?

Or is he actually intending to box again?
      No one should fight him or else they'll have a problem with their health. Lol

I think he's still waiting for a pac or floyd fight.

Comment

He is rich..................

Comment

The future would be like this, people still writing, talking and starting threads about him even when he isn't relevant in boxing.

Comment

Chances are he will pull a Prince Naseem while ducking brook and waiting for a floyd or pac fight....

Comment

Well obviously he has the Mayweather fight anytime he wants

Then after he knocks out Floyd he will rematch and ko Canelo
              Then he will move up to heavyweight and ko Joshua
              Then there will be a Movie -Khanage based on the events leading up to Khan taking out Isis single handedly

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                Chances are he will pull a Prince Naseem while ducking brook and waiting for a floyd or pac fight....

Haha that probably is Naz in like 5 years

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  He is rich..................
                  What his finances gotta do with anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Don Mac View Post
                    The future is his instagram loving wife will clean him out. The guy is delusional and the best he can hope for is a good payday against Brook then retire
                    https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/26294...-on-****-site/

First time I saw this. His wife slutting it up on skype with other men just weeks into the marriage in the honeymoon phase. Shes the next jin mosley.

BTW shane is a fuking idiot, I felt so bad for him before but then it came out recently in court that Jin was a literal prostitute, not just a stripper but prostitute and all her friends warned shane she was a gold digger. I never thought she would have been a gold digger back in the day because she didnt look good enough to be a gold digger.

Comment

Working...
                    X