Collapse
No announcement yet.

In order to beat GGG, you have to punish him and you dont need allot of power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In order to beat GGG, you have to punish him and you dont need allot of power

In order to beat GGG, I think you have to really fkk him up and you dont have to be really strong either. GGG is at his best when you are running and he has to walk you down.

He knows how to cut off the ring and walk through punches. But when you stand and put your head on his shoulder, attempting to fight him on the inside, he stays and tries to outthink you.

And when you land some good solid shots, he sits and waits too much. Kell is a welterweight, and playing that game, got GGG staggered a bit.

If Canelo tries to really fight GGG, and slips upclose, I think he can punish him. Its all about confidence. He can box in certain spots, but he needs to be really accurate and have GGG running into straight shots.

You have to be mean to GGG and violently TEACH him how to lose. Im beginning to question what type of heart he will have when he really gets pushed to the brink!

Only time I seen Canelo box off the backfoot was against Perro who was bigger and slower. GGG is bigger and slower, but I dont know if he is THAT much slower, footwise, than Nelo.

Matter of fact, with a little bit of growth, I see Eubanks being able to punish GGG if he is able to avoid getting hit as much, but he always gets hit.
    Last edited by MurkaMan; 09-14-2016, 11:06 PM.
Working...
X