• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously Canelo. Frampton is on his way up though

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
      I thought Rigondeaux had his balls ..."There's no money and he's boring"
      Doesn't change the fact that the quote remains truthful. Also, Frampton was having trouble making 122 and immediatly moved up after unifying and wining the only "big money" fight he had at 122.

What did Canelo do? Oh yeah, dumped the belt and ran back to 154 to take on the ferocious "Beefy"

A que dejarnos de mamadas, Frampton se merece ese reconocimiento mas que Canelo ahoy en dia.

"I was born reddy!"

Comment

Alvarez' best legit with is Ryan Rhodes, so Frampton.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
          Doesn't change the fact that the quote remains truthful. Also, Frampton was having trouble making 122 and immediatly moved up after unifying and wining the only "big money" fight he had at 122.

What did Canelo do? Oh yeah, dumped the belt and ran back to 154 to take on the ferocious "Beefy"

A que dejarnos de mamadas, Frampton se merece ese reconocimiento mas que Canelo ahoy en dia.

"I was born reddy!"
          At the end of the day neither guy fought the "monster" in the division. Golovkin fight will eventually go down while the Rigondeaux fight seems more distant.

That's irrelevant though as Canelo has better wins to this point in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
            At the end of the day neither guy fought the "monster" in the division. Golovkin fight will eventually go down while the Rigondeaux fight seems more distant.

That's irrelevant though as Canelo has better wins to this point in his career.
            "Everywhere we gooooooo"

Man what a night, bro. Both Frampton and Nery won tonight so I'm happy lol. Hope you're doing good bud, been a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
              "Everywhere we gooooooo"

Man what a night, bro. Both Frampton and Nery won tonight so I'm happy lol. Hope you're doing good bud, been a while.
              Couldn't imagine how you'd handle Leo's mumbling ass beating both Mares and Frampton

Everything's good bro...hope all is well on the other side.

Comment

They are both deserving.. Both are somewhere between 7-10 alongside guys like lomachenko and bradley

Comment

Canelo Easly.

Framptons best win could have gone either way.

Comment

Working...
                  X