Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how exciting was the dlh vs may weather fight to you on a scale from 1-10?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how exciting was the dlh vs may weather fight to you on a scale from 1-10?

10 being you were on edge of your seat the entire time
    5 being you were watching the fight but your mind wandered off at times by other stuff like thinking about hot girls...or guys
    1 being you fell asleep before round 6
    10 - eyes glued to TV , ass glued to seat
    10.42%
    4.17%
    10.42%
    6.25%
    20.83%
    5 - watching but also thinking of other things like hot girls..
    10.42%
    8.33%
    4.17%
    6.25%
    1 - I bought the 59.99 PPV & fell asleep and woke up the next day
    18.75%

I find 90% of Mayweather fights boring.

Comment

I was actually rooting for Mayweather that night. And I think I was at a 5-6 because ODLH was winning early and Floyd mounted a comeback. If memory serves me correctly.

Comment

To me mayweather"s fights are exciting while watching live because you never know what's going to happen but as far as entertainment goes I watch the entire fight only once after it happened.

Other than that it has only been highlights for that fight.

Same goes for mayweather vs maidana 2 but I will not sit through that entire fight again.

Comment

I'd say a 7.

The fight was better that I thought, although Oscar wasn't landing much the HBO commentary and fans were making it "sound" keyword is sound like a close fight.

I mean, u literally had the crowd screaming everytime Oscar threw a punch.
          Last edited by SergioMartinez; 02-24-2015, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Enter round 1 it was a 10. Then as the rounds wore on and on and on I was thinking "when is it going to stop? like hurry up, man!" So, my rating is it was a dudly 2.

Comment

I use to go to my cousins to watch the fights because they had a black box... but didn't that day and the next day I heard everyone say that s.hit sucked and de la Hoya only lost cuz mayweather ran... now I appreciate mayweather and his art but this was a time when fighters got in fights... Mayorga mosley Trinidad Vargas etc... a lot of ppl felt robbed after that fight... they were expecting to see a classic fight instead they got the mayweather show... still a good fight though

Comment

maybe 6 it was exciting from the sense that it was a huge fight and was close. If de la hoya had a bit more gas in the tank...

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                  I use to go to my cousins to watch the fights because they had a black box... but didn't that day and the next day I heard everyone say that s.hit sucked and de la Hoya only lost cuz mayweather ran... now I appreciate mayweather and his art but this was a time when fighters got in fights... Mayorga mosley Trinidad Vargas etc... a lot of ppl felt robbed after that fight... they were expecting to see a classic fight instead they got the mayweather show... still a good fight though
                  I'm not sure what people expect when you watch a Mayweather, Lara, Rigondeux fight.

I order or watch the fight with the FULL knowledge that this might be a stinker, basically this ain't gonna be a Rocky fight.

I can understand how the casuals might be confused. I think it's only boring when it doesn't go their way.

Now I have no problem with watching counter punchers, and defensive fighters, but just because one person is looking to brawl, doesn't mean the other person is gonna allow it.

Comment

Originally posted by SergioMartinez View Post
                    I'm not sure what people expect when you watch a Mayweather, Lara, Rigondeux fight.

I order or watch the fight with the FULL knowledge that this might be a stinker, basically this ain't gonna be a Rocky fight.

I can understand how the casuals might be confused. I think it's only boring when it doesn't go their way.

Now I have no problem with watching counter punchers, and defensive fighters, but just because one person is looking to brawl, doesn't mean the other person is gonna allow it.
                    Yeah, but Mayweather wasn't the face of boxing back then and the "sweet science" style wasn't the norm...

Comment

Working...
                    X