No announcement yet.

Kinda feel bad for Ellerbe if the rumors are true, look at the facts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinda feel bad for Ellerbe if the rumors are true, look at the facts

Floyd and Ellerbe have a relationship that extends over 10 years. They're friends, business partners, and have shared their lives with each other for many, many years. In my honest opinion, Floyd is doing him wrong here and I will explain why.

I'm almost certain Floyd is trying to get the CEO of Mayweather Promotions Leonard Ellerbe to step down and take upon a lesser duty in the company just so he could bring in world renowned Richard Schaefer to take over as the CEO. This is just flat out wrong on a personal level. Schaefer did wonders to Floyd's career and sure they have a great relationship, but Ellerbe is already the CEO of the company that he built from the ground up. You can't just expect a man to be stripped of his title because another man that was fired from another company comes walking along. How are you going to strip your best friend and mentor from his title at the snap of a finger like that?

Are you Ellerbe?

Inkyamaba was Ellerbe guys...

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      Are you Ellerbe?

Inkyamaba was Ellerbe guys...
      Why are you always the first one to post in my threads?

Comment

Yeah, I'm guessing you regret holding hands with Mayweather now...

Comment

you still have the chestrub videos on youtube

hang in there, Leonard/Inkanyamba...time heals all wounds

Comment

Strength coach will be Alex Ariza soon too.

He's making Naseem Hamed mistakes.

Comment

Let's talk about boxing, and why Floyd's a ducker. Who gives a F about this?

Comment

Business is never personal. If Schaefer will help Floyd's company advance more than Ellerbe can, then he has to go with Schaefer.

There could be another way for Floyd to handle this, like tell Ellerbe get some kind of better background in business by way of a college degree. But Schaefer's resume speaks for itself, and all of those great undercards we saw in the past Mayweather PPV's was the work of Richard Schaefer.

What we saw this time, Vazquez vs Bey, LSC vs Roman, Angulo vs De La Rosa, was the work of amateurs. As much as pro-Arum fans want to put down Schaefer, the fact is the man knows how to put together a watchable undercard. He puts in work to finalize deals with the best fighters to put them on Floyd undercards. If Ellerbe/Floyd running things means Vazquez-Bey II and more top 10 fighters fighting #80 ranked fighters from lower weight classes, then **** their friendship. Bring in Richard, for boxing.

Comment

Hopefully he gets a nice severance package

Comment

Who cares about this guy though seriously? The way he got in Rosado's face nose to nose talking **** as if he was a fighter will always remind me he's a douche. He should be flipping burgers or something, no idea what this guy even does but leech off Floyd. He is Floyd's Michael Koncz.

Comment

Working...
                    X