Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr short sparring clip leaked (giving him a licking)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    This is already in the master thread, did you really make a thread for this? lol......
    all u do is report folks, u prolly got me banned

Comment

Looked strong,sharp and fast

Comment

that slappy right hook tho

Comment

Anyone can look good if the guy you sparring is just walking forward letting you tee off on him like a human punching bag lol. the guy literally just walked forward and let Floyd hit him with power punches.

The guy got paid to make Floyd look good, not even one punch was thrown lol watch it.

Comment

He is obviously working on fighting while someone is trying to walk him down,and it looks like a great game place,2-3 punches at a time from different angles

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              He is obviously working on fighting while someone is trying to walk him down,and it looks like a great game place,2-3 punches at a time from different angles
              buddy you do realize that nobody can beat floyd except father time, especially against a fighter like maidana. what even makes u excited to see this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                Problem is Floyd can't hurt or KO El Chino so he's going to be fighting backwards all night.

PRPP

Comment

Why do people keep saying Floyd can't hurt Marcos I meant lets be real. Floyd hurt ortiz had him back up hurt Mosley had him back up hurt, hurt Cotto I can go on, Floyd may not knock you up but when a fighter starts backing up they are doing so for a reason

Comment

The only problem is the guy he is sparring is just walking him down lol, he isn't even throwing a punch, at least throw some combos and that chopping over hand right of Maidanas. I wouldn't be surprised if Floyd stops Maidana by some lame ref or doctor waving it off because of Floyd hitting him with multiple uppercuts.

it would be nice to see how Floyd can handle that chopping right hand though, if Floyd cant hurt Maidana, Floyd might gas out throwing so many combos, Floyd is able to maintain in a fight by giving the illusion that he has insane stamina, the illusion is he barely throws punches, if he throws combos he starts looking sloppy and gets tired like in the Cotto fight he tried to KO Cotto and than started getting a bit tired so he went on the ropes and used the shoulder roll to gain his stamina back.

Comment

That sweeping right is ugly. Shame he's fallen in love with that. Once Floyd finds something that works he will overuse the **** out of it. I didn't mind when it was the lead left hook tho. That's for sure. That was a thing of beauty.

Comment

Working...
                      X