Collapse
No announcement yet.

MY THEORY... Mayweather will fight PAC but it will be fixed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No it will not the Philippines issue will resolve itself soon, he only owes then paperwork that he paid taxes in the us

The US issue is about allowances which will take years to resolve, he will end up paying around a quarter to them, it always happens like this, the courts will decide

Floyd would also never fight Manny, the guy is too afraid and will make more excuses to duck the fight

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
      It would have to be a fix how is Mayweather ever going to get passed that double jab straight left combo that pacquiao throws 100 times a fight even if its not working or gets him knocked out.
      Can't dodge what you can't see coming,.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaniqua View Post
        Can't dodge what you can't see coming,.
        That's true ... We all know Floyd has trouble with basic combos that come in from predictable angles.

Comment

Mayweather: ''If you don't let me win you ain't getting that fight and yo ass will stay in debt''

Pac: ''Okok just let me fight, I let you lose I just need the money''
          Really? That's how it went down?? You must have been there or something.

Comment

don't you idiots know boxing is just one of pacs income sources? he's got major investments and multiple businesses in the pines. he receives $2m USD a month from politics alone.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

If Pacquiao isn't bribed he beats Floyd easy.

He's faster, hits harder and is a southpaw.
              what does being southpaw have to do with anything, he's beaten every southpaw he's ever faced, he's beaten people who've hit harder than him, and Manny being faster is debatable

Judah, Chavez, Ortiz (sort of) Giepert, Ghost (few others)
              Last edited by MPX309; 12-13-2013, 02:34 PM.

Comment

This is a brilliant theory giving you an excuse when Pac gets his ass handed to him once they fight.

Comment

The fight wouldn't need to be fixed for Floyd to ud Pacman. This is horrible, just bad.

Comment

Considering he would be heavily favored to win and he has reach and height advantages over Pacquiao. why would he need the fight fixed?

Comment

Pac is in huge financial trouble, seems like his s*** is all over the place, with his accounts being frozen etc, and him owing the IRS $18 mill plus taxes in the Philippines.

This mega fight with Mayweather will potentially be big enough to erase his debts.

All Mayweather has to do is agree on the fight and Pac's financial problems are out of the window.... so Mayweather can erase PAC's financial problems...

Pac is essentially reliant on Mayweather to solve his financial woes. You think it's inconceivable that he would not ask Pac to lose?

The fight will happen, and it will be fixed.
                      If he owes 18 million and he received 30 million fighting Brandon Rios than why does he need Mayweather ?

Comment

Working...
                      X