Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Just Got Done Messing With The Chick I'm Not Suppose To Mess With

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] I Just Got Done Messing With The Chick I'm Not Suppose To Mess With

now this female is the one i shouldn't have messed with in the first place. it is ****ing forbidden. it ain't right to mess up with this chick. it's illegal for ****'s sake. it ain't right to even be thinking about it but i ended up bedding her! ****!

this is ****ing trouble written all over it. but anyway to make the story short. i ended up going with the girl group. i was put on the task to take care of the lady group while the male group went out for the titty bar and whore house. so anyway, i have been trying to stay distant from this chick cuz i know things are going to get messed up. but the thing is alchohol always brings up the shiet on people. we had drinks and what not and ended up with flirting. after flirting we ended up having rough sex and a wild night.

after the sex we just looked at each other knowing what we did was just pure ****ing wrong. she then tried to twist shiet up asking me if whatever we did was right to get back at her real partner. she asked me "has he ever cheated on me with some whore?" i told her no! even though i know that the guy she has been married with has been banging chicks left and right even her bestfriend. but i couldn't tell her that. i told her that he has been loyal so that she'd feel guilty to not tell her man that we had some rough sex! i think by telling her that he had been ****ing different chicks every weekend would freak her out and may be use me as a kind of a fall back.

did i do the right thing not telling her that her man has been around every week? i know that i did a really bad thing but i don't know what to do right now. i am ****ed!

how old is she?

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
      how old is she?
      she's 24. right age but still i wasn't suppose to mess with her. i just can't get my head straight.

Comment

Originally posted by Android18 View Post
        she's 24. right age but still i wasn't suppose to mess with her. i just can't get my head straight.
        how old are you?

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
          how old are you?
          28. still i wasn't suppose to mess with her. it's not the age. it's the ****ing situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Android18 View Post
            28. still i wasn't suppose to mess with her. it's not the age. it's the ****ing situation.
            what happens if her husband finds out?

Comment

was this bossy????

Comment

why da fock couldn't you fack with her just say it already guesussssss!

edited:
                just read the whole thing
                Last edited by -jose-; 03-28-2013, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                  was this bossy????
                  I knew this was coming

Comment

How old is the husband?

Comment

Working...
                    X