No announcement yet.

Anyone else think khan looked drained?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
    Yep, hence the selection of Molina as an opponent. A light puncher from a smaller division.

Regarding Khan at the weigh in, I don't think he looks drained in the face. He's looking extremely thin physically though, but that's how a lot of fighters come in and it's before the hydration process so we;ll see.
    At this point of time even a light puncher could rattle Khan if he lands flush

Roach said Molina hits harder than people may think, one of his boxers fought him in the amateurs, he also has faster hands than Khan, if he gets on the inside and make a brawl of it, it could end bad for Khan.

Also Molina himself said the move up has been easy in terms of weight as he was struggling with making the weight in his last class

I am not counting Molina out, if this were one fight ago, i would favor Khan 100%, but Khan may not be the same anymore.

Comment

I think he looks fine. The guy he is fighting is rated by Boxrec as the #75th best lightweight in the world and he only has 7 kos in 18 fights. So Khan is fighting an unranked lightweight with a low KO percentage. Khan should win by early KO and it will prove nothing. Then will say he is back and ready for Garcia or maybe Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
      X