No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao on why Mayweather won't fight him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
    Manny seems to be very vocal about Floyd when Pac has fights already lined up. Manny resigns with Bob to hide from Floyd because Pac knows Arum will be the only excuse he can use to duck Floyd. Manny says he is resigning with Bob because Bob has promised him Floyd which a week later Bob then is talks about Rios VS Pac bwahahahah......Manny clearly using Arum to run and duck from Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      manny can stick to whatever he wants to, but manny wants to make more than what he i currently making and can't do that without floyd. Floyd, on the other hand, can fight Canelo and Cotto again for huge money(not as much as a manny fight).

Manny could fight cotto again as well, he just has to do it at 154 and not at a catchweight. But we know manny isn't man enough to fight Miguel that way.
      Don't know why you keep admitting that Floyd is not interested in proving himself. You're basically saying Floyd won't fight Pac unless he's rewarded hundreds of millions of dollars, which he won't earn fighting other fighters in a million years. That's basically ducking.

I've already indicated that a part-time boxer doesn't deserve that kind of money and attention. He's rewarded millions of dollars when he fights, yet he gives very little in return by fighting rarely. So I'm not into your silly Floyd deserve more nonsense no matter how you spin it. He deserves less in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
        That just shows Manny being Vocal while he already has a fight lined up against a smaller guy who already schooled him and who says Floyd would school Manny also bwahahaha....

Comment

That just shows Manny being Vocal while he already has a fight lined up against a smaller guy who already schooled him and who says Floyd would school Manny also bwahahaha....
          He accused your idol of being scared!

I don't know what to say, basically Pacquiao says Froid "I will clean up the sport of Boxing" Pedweather is SCARED of him!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
            He accused your idol of being scared!

I don't know what to say, basically Pacquiao says Froid "I will clean up the sport of Boxing" Pedweather is SCARED of him!

Manny calling Floyd a chicken while Pac having a fight already lined up against a smaller guy who already schooled him and who even says to Manny's face that Floyd would school him also bwhahahaha......

I hope Marquez schooling Pac again doesn't discourage you from voting for Manny in becoming President. Manny needs your vote

Comment

you blind? marquez is the same size as pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                you blind? marquez is the same size as pacquiao.
                Sure he is. I wonder then why Pacquiao was the only one demanding the fight at 147 while Marquez wanted the fight at sub 140.

Comment

Sure he is. I wonder then why Pacquiao was the only one demanding the fight at 147 while Marquez wanted the fight at sub 140.
                  so you are blind then. thought so.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                    so you are blind then. thought so.
                    So you have no logic then. thought so....

Comment

They who are blind kept defending the indefensible. Whats the difference between telling everyone that another fighter is afraid when there is upcoming fight with another fighter and not having one?

Comment

Working...
                      X