Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any updates on Floyds health?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is what Floyd looks like now after eating all that jail food.....

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
      There are so many body weight workouts you can do in a cell... If Floyd isn't taking advantage of this then it's his own damn fault. Same thing goes for not consuming jail food and water. It's the physiological pain that does the damage.
      :qqq::qqq::qqq::qqq:

Comment

Poor Floyd is going to have to retire after the Auschwitz type hell he has gone through.

Comment

Originally posted by DAN916 View Post
          Havent heard anything lately, maybe he shriveled down to nothing or did he accept to eat jailhouse food and drink there water.
          Floyd was just trying to get out early. I'm sure he's fine.

Comment

Originally posted by LupinIII View Post
            So how much time does floyd have left?
            I believe he gets out on the final Monday of August if he has to serve the entirety of those days originally assigned to him

Comment

His uncle visited him a week-three ago to talk about potential future opponents for Floyd. His health is still intact imo if he's considering fighting again. Roger was interviewed by some small time boxing site after visiting his nephew, so no I don't remember the source.
              Last edited by GrandpaBernard; 07-06-2012, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                Floyd was just trying to get out early. I'm sure he's fine.
                agree with this, with his doctors going in and saying he was losing weight n it could end his career it was a win win situation 4 floyd. If the judge agrees then he gets out early, if she didnt listen then everyone believes its having a bad affect on him n if he comes out and fights people will wanna see how he is doing so his ppv buys will go up, also it was around the time the pac/bradley fight happened n it made every1 talk about floyd instead of the bad decision. Very clever move from team mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                  I believe he gets out on the final Monday of August if he has to serve the entirety of those days originally assigned to him
                  i thought they said if there wasnt any problems then he would only do 60 days which would b the end of july, i might b wrong with tht tho

Comment

Originally posted by DAN916 View Post
                    Havent heard anything lately, maybe he shriveled down to nothing or did he accept to eat jailhouse food and drink there water.
                    Being in jail is the best thing for Floyds career, porridge, good rest and all that good stuff, no vices. Look at BH for instance who did jail time.

Not much wear and tear on Floyd as he has had a easy career not taking much punishment and no wars and good breaks in between fights. It should help him if he ever decides to fight Pac. Now bradley has come out of a fight with a bad leg against Pac, maybe Floyd will think maybe its not as dangerous as he thinks it is.

Comment

floyd has 27 more days go to floyd mayweather .com to all the haters

Comment

Working...
                      X