Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My wife an Atheist and I believe in religion. What does this mean for our future.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    Spray you're showing plenty of hostility towards him, just tell him what you want.
    What's that crazy movie called you have playing with the dude taring her head in half

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Have your eyes adjusted yet to the darkness you having been in your closet with the door shut so long.
      . You just don't get it. Its not my thing. Get over it Spray.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        What does jesus think about your footwank fantasies?
        Is your significant other an atheist as you are?...

Comment

you probably shouldn't tell your kids an invisible sky dictator, killed 2 Million people for not doing what he wanted and if he/she doesn't do what he wants he/she will burn forever..

Comment

I am catholic and I believe in God.

But i havent been in church in about 3-4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emzz View Post
              I am catholic and I believe in God.

But i havent been in church in about 3-4 years.
              The only worshiping you've been doin' is at a stadium during a football match....

Comment

it's ignorant to juxtapose science with religion. especially in such imprecise terms. where would one be without the other?

teach your kids about everything. there is no wealth greater than knowledge and no poverty greater than ignorance

Comment

Originally posted by Nedlo1 View Post
                  it's ignorant to juxtapose science with religion. especially in such imprecise terms. where would one be without the other?

teach your kids about everything. there is no wealth greater than knowledge and no poverty greater than ignorance
                  The single most eloquent post I HAVE EVER READ here, green K.

Comment

You can both teach them what ever you want, just dont force it upon them, like most "religious" do with their kids

Comment

post pics of your wife but im pretty sure u dont got any. you're just a black man who loves foot that's about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X