Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs marquez 24/7 video inside.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao vs marquez 24/7 video inside.

Yup, it's definitely strugg with his 3rd grade spelling issues.

Comment

Best 24/7 since Pacquiao-Margarito. I ****ing loved it man. The intro almost got me in tears lol for real. Marquez is a great guy and damn I love Pacquiao. This series will be epic because they have so much history and material to work with. This is like a novela lol. I love it.

This whole event is going to be special. I'm going to enjoy every single minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
        Best 24/7 since Pacquiao-Margarito. I ****ing loved it man. The intro almost got me in tears lol for real. Marquez is a great guy and damn I love Pacquiao. This series will be epic because they have so much history and material to work with. This is like a novela lol. I love it.

This whole event is going to be special. I'm going to enjoy every single minute of it.
        c'mon Bombs that **** sucked. It was mad boring.....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ~Big Smoke~ View Post
            Yup, it's definitely strugg with his 3rd grade spelling issues.

whats with the obsession?

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
              c'mon Bombs that **** sucked. It was mad boring.....
              Well we might have different tastes man. I enjoy a good story, I'm more about the content than the flash. I enjoy Mayweather on 24/7 don't get me wrong, I might not like him but he makes me laugh for sure.

But I also enjoy a good well made documentary. It can be simple but as long as it's compelling, at least to me, I enjoy it and immerse in it. I found it inspiring, motivating and fun to watch. Then again I am fan of documentaries and some are boring and slow but I enjoy seeing footage of others peoples lifestyles and what they do and stuff. I find that interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                Well we might have different tastes man. I enjoy a good story, I'm more about the content than the flash. I enjoy Mayweather on 24/7 don't get me wrong, I might not like him but he makes me laugh for sure.

But I also enjoy a good well made documentary. It can be simple but as long as it's compelling, at least to me, I enjoy it and immerse in it. I found it inspiring, motivating and fun to watch. Then again I am fan of documentaries and some are boring and slow but I enjoy seeing footage of others peoples lifestyles and what they do and stuff. I find that interesting.
                IT was lame bro. But hell, glad you were the only one who enjoyed it.

Comment

I was hoping to touch more on the past and flashing their current status and how they are training. This one had a good part here and there but mostly boring. I'm hoping next week is better. They need to hype this fight up a little better.

Comment

it was a hundred times better than that garbage of a 24/7 (mayweather and ortiz). real talk.

Comment

Working...
                    X