• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• collazo versus quintana..who takes it

fight shouldve happened 3-4 years ago..wouldve been a damn good scrap

Collazo by ass woopin!

Comment

I made a poll about who would win a round robin between Quintana, Collazo and Cintron.

People generally concluded that Quintana was best, and Collazo second best.

I bet the mood has shifted and people would favor Collazo after both fought Berto.

That said, I'd favor Collazo. Berto is too sharp to allow Quintana to counter like he did to Williams, which is what he is mainly known for.

Comment

at their peak it was a pickem, collazo is more athletic and flows more naturally, but quintana was bigger and stronger....

right now have to favor collazo...quintana is just too brittle now, after the ass whoopings and weight struggles....

and cintron would whoop em both...and berto...

Comment

Collazo too tough can fight inside and outside so underrated

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
            at their peak it was a pickem, collazo is more athletic and flows more naturally, but quintana was bigger and stronger....

right now have to favor collazo...quintana is just too brittle now, after the ass whoopings and weight struggles....

and cintron would whoop em both...and berto...
            Huh...

You don't think southpaw slickster Martinez shutting Cintron down isn't indicative of how these two southpaw cuties would do against Kermit?

Comment

Collazo. Good match up though, I'd like to see this.

Comment

Quintana is a better boxer, Collazo is more durable. Quintana wins the head to head though I think because Collazo is a light puncher and more of an inside fighter. Mosley didn't have the hardest time outboxing him.

Comment

I got Collazo, hes a good talent and he works hard and has a good skill set. Quintana is ehhhhhh, very inconsistent lately. I like him alot but I just give collazo the edge for sure.

Comment

Collazo would win.....

Comment

Working...
                    X