Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn vs. Gary Corcoran Set For December 13, Brisbane

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FINALLY.. Good to see Boxings Future Jeff Horn back in the ring.. PPV star in the making...

Comment

Who????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
        You're an idiot. You dudes need to make shit up cause that's the only thing you fools can do.
        You're the idiot. Giving Horn a pass for Corcoran but jumping all over Spence for Lamont Peterson.

But we know how you are, man. Always taking little shots at black and Puerto Rican boxers. Just admit that you have an agenda.

We all see it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          You're the idiot. Giving Horn a pass for Corcoran but jumping all over Spence for Lamont Peterson.

But we know how you are, man. Always taking little shots at black and Puerto Rican boxers. Just admit that you have an agenda.

We all see it anyway.
          The reason I mentioned Spence for Peterson was because of Bradley beating him way before and getting little credit. Either you're way too stupid or you're trying to troll me.

I have no agenda. I dislike nut huggers of all kinds. Their contradiction makes me laugh.

Comment

The reason I mentioned Spence for Peterson was because of Bradley beating him way before and getting little credit. Either you're way too stupid or you're trying to troll me.

I have no agenda. I dislike nut huggers of all kinds. Their contradiction makes me laugh.
            As soon as I heard you were excusing Horn I called you out on it and said you better apply the same standards to other fighters.

Sure enough you didn't. I saw this coming a mile away, you're so transparent.

Comment

Horn is the NUMBER 1 GUY at WW.

Corcoran is a solid opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                As soon as I heard you were excusing Horn I called you out on it and said you better apply the same standards to other fighters.

Sure enough you didn't. I saw this coming a mile away, you're so transparent.
                They're both two separate things dumb dumb. Same standard would be if Spence would've gotten badly damaged vs Kell Brook(which he didn't) and I wanted him to fight Porter/Thurman/Crawford. Then I'd apply the same standard. Btw, I bet you didn't have a problem with Brook coming off a brutal lose didn't you? Just like the typical nut hugger, you only care about that "W" and the color.

Keep failing sucka.

Comment

They're both two separate things dumb dumb. Same standard would be if Spence would've gotten badly damaged vs Kell Brook(which he didn't) and I wanted him to fight Porter/Thurman/Crawford. Then I'd apply the same standard. Btw, I bet you didn't have a problem with Brook coming off a brutal lose didn't you? Just like the typical nut hugger, you only care about that "W" and the color.

Keep failing sucka.
                  Spence goes from fighting Kell Brook to fighting Lamont Peterson and you criticize him for it.

Horn goes from fighting Pacquiao to fighting Corcoran and you excuse him for it.

What else is there to say? Your double standards are obvious for all to see.

Comment

Working...
                  X