Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan on Kell Brook: We Need a Few Wins To Make Fight Massive!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Oh **** off Khan
    Absolutely......

I can't even go into it ....ANYONE with sense knows....Finally Khan doesn't want to be anywhere near Brook at almost any price.

Apart from the obvious no one has the upper hand here as they are both coming off bad losses and looking to rebuild their careers....Khan said recently he may have only three fights left! ...This idiot is a complete and utter nutjob and as thick as they come.

He knows given time Brook will move up and his excuse will be they are different weight classes .

I'll say it now .In my many years in boxing ,involved at different levels, friends with many pro's and officials I have never come across a fighter I detest more than Amir Khan.......started off o.k. but has turned into the most deluded fraud that ever laced them....a real little rat!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Bolton star Amir Khan (31-4, 19 KOs) is still very much interested in the idea of fighting domestic rival Kell Brook (36-2, 25 KOs). But Khan believes the two of them need several victories in order to make their fight even bigger. The two former world champions suffered stoppage defeats in their last ring outings.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      Could be titled "Glass Jaw vs Glass Eye Socket: Who will crack first?"

Comment

This fight is like Pacquiao-Mayweather... Spoiled by leaving it too long to get made.

I'm not really interested in it any longer with or without a tune up fight. They both look like damaged goods.

As with Pacquiao-Mayweather though it'll make a ton of money despite it lacking the significance it would have done had it been made sooner.

Comment

Several victories against the other top dogs between them, ain't happening...And a couple of tune ups isn't gonna make it any bigger neither I think.

Comment

would still be a massive event over here. Once the press conferences and the trash talk starts, the past losses would get forgotten about and people would tune in to see what happens.

Comment

Khan forever moving the goalposts. He dont want this fight period

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                Absolutely......

I can't even go into it ....ANYONE with sense knows....Finally Khan doesn't want to be anywhere near Brook at almost any price.

Apart from the obvious no one has the upper hand here as they are both coming off bad losses and looking to rebuild their careers....Khan said recently he may have only three fights left! ...This idiot is a complete and utter nutjob and as thick as they come.

He knows given time Brook will move up and his excuse will be they are different weight classes .

I'll say it now .In my many years in boxing ,involved at different levels, friends with many pro's and officials I have never come across a fighter I detest more than Amir Khan.......started off o.k. but has turned into the most deluded fraud that ever laced them....a real little rat!
                Agreed. I dont tend to get so emotionally invested in em but I cant stand Amir Khan. Deluded self of sense importance.

Comment

Khan's at the peak of his career? I think we've seen the best of him and there's not much left. That devastating KO loss to Canelo has probably made him even more sucseptable to KOs than he already was. He had hand surgery, he should have also had an addachintome procedure.

Comment

This is the time to make the fight, before either of them loses another fight, and while their names are still fresh in the minds of fans coming off of losses to big names.

Comment

Too late....

Comment

Working...
                      X