Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder should quit social media, let his manager handle matchmaking.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder should quit social media, let his manager handle matchmaking.

In my opinion, these are Deontay Wilder's biggest flaws, and the things which turn fans off.
    • He should quit social media as he exposes himself as a moronic buffoon with low-intellect.
    • He should stop calling out the big names in his division as his management are protecting him.
    • He should lobby his management team to get him the big fights, behind closed doors.
    • Lastly, he should work on NOT being a wild-swinging bum with his chin in the air.

I think these are the steps which would get him to where he wants to be. He honestly doesn't have a chance against AJ, but he can still go down as the #2 Heavyweight of his generation. If he doesn't take on a legit top 5 contender after Bermaine Stiverne then he is becoming a laughing stock and actually moving further away from the AJ fight.

He should let his manager gets him fights as you say. You don't get the fights you want by calling everybody a chicken **** motherfucer. I was drafted in the army and was in contact with people from all across the country and never ran into anybody who cussed as much or spoke as poorly as Wilder. That has nothing to do with how goods a boxer he is but he would be more popular if he talked less in the media or at least stop putting 2 or 3 mutherfukers and ****s in every sentence..

Comment

C- troll thread. Started off strong, but ended kinda weak.

Comment

I get what you saying, so you got hurt feelings that Deontay is making a fool out of A.J fanboys on twitter by calling him out and making him look like b*tch.

Comment

well social media is the way of promotion these days, these posters get paid off of so many hits as well so, just don't watch it brother

Comment

Who are the top five that would give him recognition, Wilder fan boys claim AJ is a bum, Ortiz and Povetkin are juicers, Parker is panned harder than Joshua, Pulev ? The guy isn't a credible opponent for AJ according to Wilder fan boys.

For me the top five is Joshua, Parker, Wilder, Pulev and after that if you're excluding the drugs cheat you can take your pick from some of the worst crop of talent the division has possibly ever seen, I mean if you're gonna rank guys like Whyte, Duhaupas and Breazeale you may as well rank dudes like Chisora, Molina and Rudenko too the division is truly awful outside of the top five.

With guys like Ortiz and Povetkin undeserving of being ranked after testing dirty the division is threadbare, you've to rank these guys just to make the division appear somewhat talented or you're scraping the barrel in terms of actual talented opposition for the like of Wilder and Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by WıLL View Post
              In my opinion, these are Deontay Wilder's biggest flaws, and the things which turn fans off.
              • He should quit social media as he exposes himself as a moronic buffoon with low-intellect.
              • He should stop calling out the big names in his division as his management are protecting him.
              • He should lobby his management team to get him the big fights, behind closed doors.
              • Lastly, he should work on NOT being a wild-swinging bum with his chin in the air.

I think these are the steps which would get him to where he wants to be. He honestly doesn't have a chance against AJ, but he can still go down as the #2 Heavyweight of his generation. If he doesn't take on a legit top 5 contender after Bermaine Stiverne then he is becoming a laughing stock and actually moving further away from the AJ fight.
              Dude, you sound like a system trying to hold fighters back. Let the man do what he do, its the MAIN REASON we got Rigo/loma! What he eat don't make you s**t.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                He should let his manager gets him fights as you say. You don't get the fights you want by calling everybody a chicken **** motherfucer. I was drafted in the army and was in contact with people from all across the country and never ran into anybody who cussed as much or spoke as poorly as Wilder. That has nothing to do with how goods a boxer he is but he would be more popular if he talked less in the media or at least stop putting 2 or 3 mutherfukers and ****s in every sentence..
                Man up! You sound like a lil B***h! This is the FIGHT GAME not a corny a*s tea party!

Comment

Working...
                X