Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is why rape accusers need to be thoroughly investigated.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
    "This is why you don't take a hood fooking rat"

"Stupid Bronx b1tch"

"Fooking tart"
    wait this was in america? the steerilg wheel is on right side. it sounds like jamaica

Comment

Originally posted by Baltimore View Post
      Had me lol'ing haha. I liked when she said Trump was gonna send him back to wherever. Gonna go out on a limb and guess she doesn't hold Trump in such high regard but she got caught in a lie and now decided she wanted to use the Trump card on the poor guy.

Halfway through the video the guy was gonna give in and take her wherever she was going, but the dumb b1chess immediate reaction is to act like her BF would be there waiting to attack him. What a dumbass.

At the very least Uber should take away her passenger privledges.
      Trump Card!!! Krkrkrkrkrkrkrkkrkrkrkr! Why am I hearing this punch line for the first time man! Lol!

Comment

bbc...could easily rape a person 20 feet away

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Damn that ignorant b^tch can't accept the L for nothing. Dude ain't got no charger. He ain't gonna help you after you making it his fault you ain't got no charger. And it still takes her damn near 10 minutes to gtfo of the car to continue her day after saying she was gonna accuse him of hitting her, raping her & threatening to have her bf to beat up the driver.

Jesus f#cking christ where is Judge Dread when you need him. She shoulda got merked 45 seconds into this video for not being a worthwhile human being.
          Exactly....the "Dread" is needed for these beast out there. I feel bad for her "man". This is how dudes get killed. They date drama queens who **** all the time and then call them for defence.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            He handled that well tho
            I figured he knew he was recording, so it was best to remain calm as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              She's gonna make a good widow one day.
              Exactly...type to start drama and run call their man, not realizing her man can't beat them all. I seen too many dudes lost their lives for beasts like these.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                My boy Siablo handled it well

Women get away with make up stories because for many years we are told that women are innocent victims, imagine how it was hundreds of years ago how many innocent men got killed because some women lied about them being raped?

Even now when someone reads aheadline saying the woman was raped they believe the woman without question its ingrained in us a womans word is as good as gold, and if you question the legitimacy of her rape accusation or ask for more factsa nd evidence they will say you are a woman hater and say how dare you disgusting pig doubt the word of a female you are disgusting.
                Hectari, your type of women, uh? So much drama they keep you busy on google looking for explanations? LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Btches who accuse of rape need to be investigated and if they are found out to be lieing, they need to be raped for real .
                  I wouldn't go this far as rape is a very serious thing but they should get jail time nonetheless

Comment

cauwwwwwl muh maahhhhn

cauwwwl him!

that thing should be rendered sterile at as cheap a cost to the state as is possible.

Comment

That broad is straight garbage

Comment

Working...
                      X