Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito Plans To Press Miguel Cotto For Year-End Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Margarito was shot after the Pacquiao fight in 2011. 6 years ago. Didnt he lose his licence aswell!?

Pointless fight!

Comment

Cotto will not fight him. thats pretty much a given. that fight will not happen

Comment

Originally posted by KnickTillDeaTh View Post
        Nope, you are a liar buddy. Cotto said he's not willing to die in the ring because of his family, that was in response to Max who was responding to Margarito saying he wont lose because he's ready to die in the ring, which was Margaritos response to Max's question about damaging his eye permanently. C'mon bro stop trying to change history, especially when it's all on tape.
        He specifically says he ran out of gas late and Margo took advantage.

He proceeded to take a knee.

Now, compare that to Bradley/Provodnikov. Bradley stayed ON HIS FEET, SWINGING. That's how warriors do it.

You can chop it up however you like, Kneeguel Cotto took a knee because he didn't want no more. That's quitting.

Comment

id watch it lol but at this point margo is a washed up fighter hes just a name

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            He specifically says he ran out of gas late and Margo took advantage.

He proceeded to take a knee.

Now, compare that to Bradley/Provodnikov. Bradley stayed ON HIS FEET, SWINGING. That's how warriors do it.

You can chop it up however you like, Kneeguel Cotto took a knee because he didn't want no more. That's quitting.
            https://youtu.be/-vUsaPDcMKs
            Stop hating, or trolling

Comment

Quote:
              Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
              I would imagine Cotto's last choice would be Margarito. He definitely wouldn't wanna line Margarito's pockets. Which is good for Antonio... because Cotto would likely launch him into outer space. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he loses in this fight vs Jones. I like Margarito, even with the controversy, but he just hasn't looked good since the comeback. Too many wars will do that to a fighter.

Originally posted by taste View Post
              Dead on PP! Clear eyes my friend.
              Thinking hard, do you see ANY chance Cotto would give Mags a payday, even if he thought he could destroy him? Biggest money fight for Cotto that's winnable. I just don't think he'd do it...
              Yep. But then, who is on the horizon for Cotto's final fight? He's fought Manny, Canelo, Floydie, Trout... and I don't think he wants a maze like Lara, or any of the toughest of the young lions coming up. Wouldn't be surprised if he takes an easy last hurrah... and can't really say I'd blame him.

Comment

I hope it happens and my boy Margarito hurts cotto badly.

Punkazz eye brow pluckin rican phaggot

Comment

Working...
                X