Collapse
No announcement yet.

If ggg was half the fighter Bud was.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't understand the hate for GGG. Is it because he's not black? I don't get it. He pretty much dominated his division now he finally gets a decent payday. Why the hate?

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
      I don't understand the hate for GGG. Is it because he's not black? I don't get it. He pretty much dominated his division now he finally gets a decent payday. Why the hate?
      Wtf does skin color have to do with anything? That's weak

Comment

Indongo may not be great but he won Both his titles in the ring in the champs home town. Usually the ggg fans give fighters credit for doing that.

At some point the ggg fans have to accept the fact fact that they can't just count the accomplishments of his opponents while minimizing or dismissing those of others.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
          Lemiuex is better and more dangerous than anybody on Crawfords resume.

Certified, unadulterated Golovkin cum guzzler.

Comment

Pretty dead division, full of cans. Golovkin shouldn't be anywhere near P4P list, not even close. Is he on it because he's white? Many suspect that's the case.

Can you name one great, semi-great, or P4P boxer that he has beaten?

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
              How many gold medalists has ggg beaten in the pros?

Crawford x2

(I realize you said you like both but cmon now)
              You have a valid point there. Crawford Is the new face of boxing.

Comment

ggg best win is Jacobs.

Id rate them each about the same in their weight class. Id maybe even rate Postal higher. Matthysse was a much better win for postal than Quillan was for jacobs.

Everyone knew Quillan was a hype job.

Plus Postal never got starched smooth out.

True story. Quillen was getting his ass kicked by Rosado before they stopped the fight over a cut. Quillen had a draw with Andy Lee who got stopped by sorry ass Chavez Jr. Jacobs got dropped by Sergio Mora and sparked out by Pirog. Postol had never been down his whole career before Crawford and boxed up and stopped Lucas who was ranked #1 in the division. Postol also received "leave me alone" money from Danny Garcia for a reason.
                Last edited by Mister Wolf; 08-21-2017, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                  If ggg was half as black as bud...op would be giving him love too.

Half is all that's needed...see andre ward.
                  Lol! Very true!

Comment

Wtf does skin color have to do with anything? That's weak
                    Somebody took the bait

Comment

Imagine ggg unifying his division beating someone like Indongo. 140 is trash and one of the worst divisions in boxing. Just lol. Beating indongo apparently makes you p4p number 1.

Comment

Working...
                      X