Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 07-04-2017, 10:22 PM #61
Contender

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Gate keeper will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,300.52

Kind of a silly question and no need to over analyze the way some people have. It's simply based on race. In the case of black fans, it's a bit deeper because they're Mayweather/Haymon supporters who I call the Haymonites. They have a weird fraternal obsession with supporting anything Al Haymon. Plain and simple, anyone considered an adversary to Mayweather or Haymon, usually white HBO fighters, is disliked by the Haymonite group. But even if a fighter is not with Haymon, they're usually still ok as long as they're black, such as Ward and Crawford. The new group which came on to the scene was Hispanics, that started with the Canelo GGG thing. They mostly just hate on GGG though and not the others. As far as other groups, I haven't seen any other groups hating on Loma, GGG, Kov, Pac together accept blacks
Gate keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-04-2017, 10:35 PM #62
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 994 Post(s)
TonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,000,042,597.34
Old Teddy's depends.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemac View Post
Its a fight. You do what you can do. Theres an art in that brawling. El Chino was beautiful with that. Sneaky mofo. Any real champion has to be able to adapt to everything. This is why guys like Floyd and Ward are masters. They can dish it out and take it. In Floyd's earlier career Floyd was a dog in there. With Ortiz, Floyd was giving him a clinic so Ortiiz resulted into Ortiz taking it to the streets and Floyd finished it there. Everyone was cheering Ortiz when he was illegally busting Floyd, but when Floyd got even the haters started crying. This is how it is. You have such bias fans that as long as their guy is winning(no matter how) their cool with it. Its such weak sauce dude.
One if my favorite fighters of all time is Duran. Duran could be dirty no question. However I'm not a fan of fighters that use headbutts. It a dirty, underhanded tactic that has no place in boxing.
TonyGe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 10:36 PM #63
Swag Concierge

Quoted: 9335 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 118,823,963,571,797,664.00
Total Points: 118,823,977,772,067,136.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate keeper View Post
Kind of a silly question and no need to over analyze the way some people have. It's simply based on race. In the case of black fans, it's a bit deeper because they're Mayweather/Haymon supporters who I call the Haymonites. They have a weird fraternal obsession with supporting anything Al Haymon. Plain and simple, anyone considered an adversary to Mayweather or Haymon, usually white HBO fighters, is disliked by the Haymonite group. But even if a fighter is not with Haymon, they're usually still ok as long as they're black, such as Ward and Crawford. The new group which came on to the scene was Hispanics, that started with the Canelo GGG thing. They mostly just hate on GGG though and not the others. As far as other groups, I haven't seen any other groups hating on Loma, GGG, Kov, Pac together accept blacks
How do you know it's "blacks" when reading the posts?
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 10:40 PM #64
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 685 Post(s)
uppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,031,592.47
Cheers! - Snoop Frog 

blacks have become the oppressors??? anyway i think u all need to get some pssy, this whole boxing/race thing is totally consuming you guys lives... u guys come on here posting being fake as hell as if nobody sees through your intentions... its tacky but i understand that race will always be an issue considering the past 700+ Years.... either way im just here for boxing
uppercut510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 10:46 PM #65
Sing a happy song.

Quoted: 3381 Post(s)
Pigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,071,002.50

I like turtles.
Pigeons is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 10:51 PM #66
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 755 Post(s)
genrick is a name known to allgenrick is a name known to allgenrick is a name known to allgenrick is a name known to allgenrick is a name known to allgenrick is a name known to all
Bank: 5,595.11
Total Points: 65,339.84

The hate for a boxing technician like Loma is unexplainable.
genrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 11:53 PM #67
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 994 Post(s)
TonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,000,042,597.34
Old Teddy's depends.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryxxx. View Post
Because their idiot fans praised them as unbeatable fighters who will kill all the black fighters..So we are laughing at their dumbass's
Larry that's ridiculous. I'm a fan of G
but I like fighters based in their skills and character. That includes all
races.
TonyGe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 12:22 AM #68
Banned

Quoted: 980 Post(s)
HAMMER77777 has a reputation beyond reputeHAMMER77777 has a reputation beyond reputeHAMMER77777 has a reputation beyond reputeHAMMER77777 has a reputation beyond reputeHAMMER77777 has a reputation beyond reputeHAMMER77777 has a reputation beyond reputeHAMMER77777 has a reputation beyond reputeHAMMER77777 has a reputation beyond reputeHAMMER77777 has a reputation beyond reputeHAMMER77777 has a reputation beyond reputeHAMMER77777 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,000,009,912,434.88

Sh1t. I dont care what fuking color someone's skin is. I only care what passport they hold. As an American, I root for Americans. I dont care if they have blue skin, for crying out loud. Much to do about nothing.
HAMMER77777 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
"fans", boxing, ecstatic, kov, loma, losing?, pac, wlad

User Tag List