Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post all these gifs of Wards low blows..lets end the debate

lets go!!!

i don't have to post any more.

on the strength of this single lowblow determined the outcome of the fight.

Comment

Freedom posted a couple funny gifs in one of his threads that were funny as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Freedom posted a couple funny gifs in one of his threads that were funny as hell.
        Repost them here?

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

Thread backfire lol...

Kov was hurt and staggering around but the blow that stopped the fight was that one right there.... He wasn't gonna win anyway but he shouldn't have had the fight stopped on a low blow. He clearly winces and says something so it's not like he was out of it or anything... Tony weeks had the quick trigger there

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

one shot when he was bent all over and ready to go??

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                Yeah the one where he clearly covers up his face and gets hit way low and the fight ends... I don't think Kovalev recorders from that round but he shouldn't have lost because he got hit illegally either... God forbid Ward lost that way, you'd be on your way to the Kremlin to fight someone lol...

Comment

They will always be in denial about it, the debates won't end now. Ward knocked there boy out in 8 rounds and they're in shock/mad about it. They'll get over it in a few months and realize with a cooler head that Ward was just better and more powerful, more accurate and defensively on point and there was nothing Kovalev was gonna do that night.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    One shot or not, It was the one that ended the fight. Kovalev was on his way out anyway but he should have went out the proper way, not from a low blow.

Comment

Working...
                    X