Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else here in a weird place in life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent Black View Post
    These past few weeks have been weird for me. I really feel like I don't get much fulfillment out of stuff I use to anymore. Video games became very boring to me where I use to like playing a lot before, alcohol doesn't interest me anymore or the feeling of getting drunk doesn't do **** to me anymore, women are becoming boring to me, and I'm caring less and less about **** around me. I honestly can't really explain why I'm feeling this way or why it's happening but it is. Have you ever been through something like this? Is it a minor funk I'm having? Thoughts?
    Originally posted by Underboss View Post
    You're in the ''I don't give a ****'' mode.

No need to be worried, many have felt this way including me, and it's only temporary.
    Testosterone is low i suppose. Try being more active...

Comment

oh, and it's called getting older and alcohol tolerance.

get used to it

try and find fulfillment in your life. exercise. eat well. don't keep guns, they're way too easy to use on yourself and the data shows that easy access to them increases rates of suicide.

Comment

Probably on the same boat. I've been obsessed with death lately and feel everything is just meaningless, which might be true.
        Maybe, just maybe there is no purpose to life

Comment

well lack of interest in things you previously enjoyed is one of the hallmark signs of depression....

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            well lack of interest in things you previously enjoyed is one of the hallmark signs of depression....
            It's not depression. I use to suffer from depression for years and I'd often times use women, video games, and alcohol to get away from it. This is something else. I'm going to switch up my diet and go to the gym to see if that helps.

Comment

you're starting to become a man now. stuff likle video games dont interest you anymore. you're now ready for the pu55y.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Black View Post
                It's not depression. I use to suffer from depression for years and I'd often times use women, video games, and alcohol to get away from it. This is something else. I'm going to switch up my diet and go to the gym to see if that helps.
                fair enough man, hope you sort things out. maybe you need a new interest to channel your energy into or something

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                  Probably on the same boat. I've been obsessed with death lately and feel everything is just meaningless, which might be true.
                  Maybe, just maybe there is no purpose to life
                  Nah man
                  There is always purpose to life,you just gotta find it

Comment

Think we all feel like this at times,unless you are really simple
                    The same thing won't always keep you happy
                    Try find a whole new interest somehow

Comment

Working...
                    X