No announcement yet.

Did Brook's team endanger his health?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    At the end of the day Brook wanted Golovkin. And he got him.

That's the nature of the beast.
    At the end of the day, Khan has been running from Brook for years.

His fanboys project their girly insecurities through Brook to somehow cover it up. It's really pathetic

Comment

No because of this

After 4th, Roy Jones watched Brook in corner & told me "Brook giving up." Corner stopped prematurely to put responsibility on them #GGGBrook

It was probably agreed before hand if the going got tough to pull out or as ATG Roy said give up.

Comment

Gennady is a freak. He looked less than 50% of his usual self throwing lazy arm punches and still broke the guys eye socket in 2 rounds.

As for khan/brook they both knew what they were getting into. The situation was more dangerous for brook I guess who has spent his career on warmups then went straight to the guillotine. Khan has already been in there with legends so it seemed like he had a better chance. But his crap defense cannot be trained away.

Comment

To be honest Khan going to sleep is a lot safer than the sort of damage/injury that Brook took.

Comment

Originally posted by mani1 View Post
            No because of this

After 4th, Roy Jones watched Brook in corner & told me "Brook giving up." Corner stopped prematurely to put responsibility on them #GGGBrook

It was probably agreed before hand if the going got tough to pull out or as ATG Roy said give up.
            I said the fight need to be stopped 20 secs before his corner came unto the ring, i even think they should have stopped it earlier. At the beginning of the 5th round Kell looked like he doesn't want to be in there anymore. You can tell when a boxer has had enough but their ego would keep them going, for me Brook took a lot more damage to his body, I bet you he would be pissing blood for weeks. His eye socket is probably the least damage he took on saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Khan is. Brook is at the top of his career. His stock has never been higher.
              That gif Holding on to whatever you can.

Top of his career=getting demolished in 5 rounds for millions after going on a run of Dan, Gavin & Bizier at your own weight.

Comment

Getting into the ring with Golovkin at all endangered Brook's health.

Comment

Any mismatched fight is dangerous to the underdog in it. But why only concerned with Brook's well being? What about countless cab drivers who only get paid $10K to $50K just to make a Haymon fighter look good? At least, Brook got paid $5 million.

Sooner of later someone is going to get sued for these mismatched fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                    That gif Holding on to whatever you can.

Top of his career=getting demolished in 5 rounds for millions after going on a run of Dan, Gavin & Bizier at your own weight.
                    Khan got demolished. Literally.

Brook held his own, and at that against a better fighter.

Comment

I hope Brook recovers. I liked him.

Comment

Working...
                      X