Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ellerbe: "Mayweather vs Khan isn't done deal yet. Contracts arent signed"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who the hell else is Floyd gonna fight?
    Khan's there and he has a following to help sell the fight
    Floyd's not gonna fight any of the other guys at JMW
    and Garcia is a snoozer if that fight ever happens
    he's not lucrative like Khan is, so Floyd-Khan will happen
    if Garcia doesn't lose in the interim, he'll likely get Floyd next

Comment

• Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
      No he hasn't.

No he doesn't.

LMAO.

Pac's coming back from a brutal KO Loss, you useless Simpleton.
      Originally posted by thuggery View Post
      They're already starting to hype up this fight.

Can't wait till it's weeks away and Floyd fans will have you believing it's an A+ fight against top quality opposition.
      Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      I remember when Floyd's garbage fanbase were hyping up the Guerrero fight because he got past Berto
      you three scumbags are pathetic. you justfy the putrid manny/rios fight on the basis of "action" "excitement" or "manny got ko'd last fight" then whine when a floyd fan justifies the floyd/khan fight.

You can't have it both ways.

Comment

• Absolute trash if this fight happens. There is zero meaning to it. Even fights like the Ghost, and Ortiz meant more than this. Wont support it in anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          I think if maidana kills broner in 1 or 2 rounds and looks spectacular then floyd would eye him, since he would come cheaper than a khan,,,

I also think the manny fight will happen sooner or later,, too much money there for it not to happen,,, but it will be like tyson-lennox,, huge fight but one guy totally shot,, if manny looks bad vs rios but still wins a decision, i can see arum cashing him out, and floyd looking to add manny to his resume,, I guarantee you that manny and floyd will get made by 2016,, just too much money for everyone involved,, and TR has squeezed about as much money possible from manny,, i could see this fight happening next year, and manny losing and then being cashed out vs lesser names like ruslan, tim etc
          Will Manny v Floyd happen? Most definitely. Will it happen next? NO NO NO!

If it's not Khan or Garcia next I'd be surprised because Mayweather will look to get ridiculed like he did with Ortiz and Guerrero and I'm not sure how many under performing PPVs Showtime are willing to handle.

Maidana v Mayweather would be worse than those 2 fights.

Comment

• Good, let's keep it that way.

Fight someone else, Floyd .

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              you three scumbags are pathetic. you justfy the putrid manny/rios fight on the basis of "action" "excitement" or "manny got ko'd last fight" then whine when a floyd fan justifies the floyd/khan fight.

You can't have it both ways.
              why do you even reply to those losers??they are open racist and trolls

Comment

Working...
              X