No announcement yet.

chael sonnen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
    Imo, i think chaels intelligence blows jones out of the water. But of course, jones is obviously the more athletically talented/gifted guy. I also really like how chael does the workouts with the guys, to better know/gauge how they are feeling and if they need a break. All in all, once his career as a fighter is over, i forsee a profitable training career in his future. This show is only skyrocketing his trainer stock, and im sure many more people will be chael fans after this season. Sure, he know how to sell a fight, but hes also a very intelligent and funny guy.
    You can tell he takes the coaching very seriously. For someone as sarcastic and a character like he is he also is a very no nonsense guy.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
      More than two actually. You can commit fraude. Take PED's and get caught. Quit like a ***** in the most important fight of your life. Or you can cater to idiotic American fans by running your mouth which will enable you to get oppertunities that many others deserve before you.
      Actually pretty much all those things can be classified as either failing or succeeding. IE (left of right)

I feel sorry for any fighter who takes this advice considering who it's coming from.
      I'm sure Uriah feels so sorry for himself after he won his fight with a devastating knockout and probably pocketed 25 large.

Everything Chael said is true and makes sense. But all you can think of is his past transgressions. Which, makes you look like more of a fool than Chael has ever made himself look.

lol god you are so butthurt. You must have a love affair with Chael. For someone who loathes him so much you sure do put a lot of time and effort into making lengthy posts including picture with any thread involving Chael.
      Last edited by TheNegation; 02-10-2013, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
        Why bash him singularily? If anything, bash the organization. Ultimately, its a business. People who put asses in the seats, will get the fights.
        I'm glad you are showing what type of fanboy you are by condoning it. As long as your favorite fighter gets ahead in life, it's all good even if it damages the sport's credibility. And I've bashed Zuffa the moment I heard about him getting the shot so that's incorrect.

You ever fought? He tried a risky....and dumb imo....move and got caught. He was in a bad position, period. He was fukd. He could either stay right there and try to defend whatever the 'greatest striker in the world' threw at him, or he could say screw it, and leave himself completely open/defensivless by tryng to get up......against the greatest striker in the world. Somewhere your logic is falling short.
        You're a fool. Anything would be better than just crawling there, literally frozen with fear just staring at him, WAITING to be slaughtered. Yeah, lets not like you say try to get up, or do a Werdum. No, like a true "expert coach" Phael Sonned would advise you to literally be a sitting duck against the greatest striker in the world.

Listen, while you made this d1ckriding thread for his supposed coaching skills, I actually take advice from people who not only practise what they preach but are succesful at it. I'm not taking bodybuilding advice from a skinny fat dude, nor would I take MMA advice about heart/giving up and technique from a cheater who made a below-amateur move at the highest level which resulted in a mental downfall which made him quit.

Considering who its coming from? And by that you mean one of the more intelligent thinking fighters in the sport? Or do you think he is just blessed with a whole bunch of natural talent, and it didnt take a bunch of dedication and intelligence to get where he's at?
        It took a bunch of TRT and WWE-trash talking to get where he's at today. Those are facts.

Comment

I As long as your favorite fighter gets ahead in life, it's all good even if it damages the sport's credibility.
          Yeah because Mike Tyson and Ricardo Mayorga really did a number on the credibility of boxing.

It took a bunch of TRT and WWE-trash talking to get where he's at today. Those are facts.
          Oh yeah it's not like he beat any ranked fighters or nothin
          Last edited by TheNegation; 02-10-2013, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNegation View Post
            lol god you are so butthurt
            This coming from a troll who gave me red K for my hurtful post, said the post actually hurt him, got mad and replied to me only when I returned the favor. Yet I'm the one who's butthurt.

Everything Chael said is true and makes sense. But all you can think of is his past transgressions. Which, makes you look like more of a fool than Chael has ever made himself look.

. You must have a love affair with Chael. For someone who loathes him so much you sure do put a lot of time and effort into making lengthy posts including picture with any thread involving Chael.
            I don't think I've made any posts regarding this disgraceful dickhole since Anderson raped his soul. Frankly I've given up on Zuffa doing the right thing since then as I didn't think they'd ever make a worse decision than 08-Brock's title shot. And it doesn't surprise me that he ended up in the same way as Brock. in fetal position, quitting:

Otherwise would you be so kind to show where I've been doing any of what you said recently.
            Fact is, I see a fanboy thread celebrating a disgrace for all the wrong reasons, so I felt compelled to expose his ironic rambling.

Comment

This coming from a troll who gave me red K for my hurtful post, said the post actually hurt him, got mad and replied to me only when I returned the favor. Yet I'm the one who's butthurt.
              I said it was painful to read because of how stupid you sound. I just don't understand why if a guy you hate has done nothing but fail, that you feel the need to keep grinding away at him every time he's mentioned.

I'm not butthurt I find Chael funny, I'm not really a faithful supporter. But you are just unrelentingly vengeful for no real reason.

I don't see how you can't see truth or wisdom in what he said. Apparently if you've ever fuked up, you can't ever be taken seriously again? At least that's the message you seem to be conveying.

If anything Chael is more than qualified to say what he's saying. Because he's experience great highs and severe lows through his career and his life.

I don't think I've made any posts regarding this disgraceful dickhole since Anderson raped his soul.
              I know you have. If wasn't so lazy I'd find more. When the Jones fight was announced, when Jones refused to fight Sonnen I'm sure I can find posts of you continuing your tirades.

Frankly I've given up on Zuffa doing the right thing since then as I didn't think they'd ever make a worse decision than 08-Brock's title shot. And it doesn't surprise me that he ended up in the same way as Brock. in fetal position, quitting:
              Zuffa will do what's in the best interest of business with certain exceptions. Brock did get a win in the UFC before his title shot. Even if it was premature. Kimbo got a chance to fight in the UFC but he had to go through TUF. Chael beat several contenders before his fight with Anderson. The outcome of the first fight combined with his gab got him a rematch, but he still had to win a fight. It's not like there were a line of contenders knocking at the door anyway.

I'm not exactly sure what you want a guy to do who has just taken a giant shot to the body and face. Chael fought back for as long as he could, but I suppose you'd like to see him drop his hands and take flush shots to prove how tough he is.
              Last edited by TheNegation; 02-10-2013, 10:51 PM.

Comment

I'm glad you are showing what type of fanboy you are by condoning it. As long as your favorite fighter gets ahead in life, it's all good even if it damages the sport's credibility. And I've bashed Zuffa the moment I heard about him getting the shot so that's incorrect.
                It must really suck for you to realize i dont have a favorite fighter in the ufc. Doesnt mean i dont like to watch certain people fight, because they are good at what they do, and it also doesnt mean im afraid to call a spade a spade, just because im butthurt.

Listen, while you made this d1ckriding thread for his supposed coaching skills, I actually take advice from people who not only practise what they preach but are succesful at it. I'm not taking bodybuilding advice from a skinny fat dude, nor would I take MMA advice about heart/giving up and technique from a cheater who made a below-amateur move at the highest level which resulted in a mental downfall which made him quit.
                Being champion, and being in the top 5 of arguably the toughest division for years isnt successful? Please, tell us more.

So anderson silva was losing handidly to a guy who is trash?

You are so mad right now its funny

Comment

I still don't like Sonnen either.

Comment

Look man, you can hate Sonnen all you want and say all you want about him but when you watch him you can tell he knows WTF he's doing in there. Some guys you watch and you ask yourself WTF is he doing but when you watch Sonnen you can tell he's in there thinking.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

He knows what he's doing on the ground. I don't think he knew what he was doing going for that spinning back fist on Silva in their rematch. And you said "when you watch him" but I don't generally watch him. He's a loudmouthed, arrogant jerk who talked his way into his last two title shots without actually earning them and yeah, he did get them because he sells tickets, but I still believe you should earn a title shot before you get one. The only times I ever watched him were against Silva because Anderson is one of my favorites. I hope Jones knocks him out. And Jones is a phony.

Comment

Working...
                      X